Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon Not Working with the Refreshed S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Refreshed S Long Range and I’ve noticed Smart Summon consistently is not working, despite it having worked at the very same locations on my older 2018S.

Has anyone been having similar experience/difficulty getting smart summon feature to actually engage on the Refreshed S?

Reactions: Aplus2005
What happens when you try? Have you driven enough miles to calibrate smart summon? It takes more than just calibrating autopilot does. If you look at the Autopilot menu in the car settings screen it may tell you it’s still calibrating.

• Informative
Reactions: Aplus2005
I have a Refreshed S Long Range and I’ve noticed Smart Summon consistently is not working, despite it having worked at the very same locations on my older 2018S.

Has anyone been having similar experience/difficulty getting smart summon feature to actually engage on the Refreshed S?
Same here. Long Range Refreshed S. It tells me that Smart Summon not available.

Reactions: NaughtyGarfiel
What happens when you try? Have you driven enough miles to calibrate smart summon? It takes more than just calibrating autopilot does. If you look at the Autopilot menu in the car settings screen it may tell you it’s still calibrating.
I'm at like 400 miles. How much does it typically take to calibrate everything? The other AutoPilot items work. I did get a front end PFF but again the other FSD functions seem to be working fine.

Smart summons worked in my 3p, but never has in my new LR. Any solutions yet? Can never connect to car, but regular summons does work. I had hoped the new app and/or new software would fix it, but it is still the same as always.

Add me to the band wagon as well I can only move it back and forth but can never summon the car in the same places where I could summon my 2020 LR. My buddies refresh 2022 LR has the same issue and we just got the latest 2022.3.2.1 or what ever the latest is. It is stupid