TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Smartthings and Actiontiles Home Automation Works!!!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by chammerbeck, Apr 19, 2018.

1. chammerbeck

chammerbeck Member

Another benefit found for the new browser update. For those of you that have Smartthings home automation, Actiontiles works fairly well. I have yet to make a custom screen for my '13 MS85 but just loaded my default tablet screen. You can see it in the screen shot. Hopefully going to get the camera tiles to work next.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. Wojski

Wojski Member

I am very happy to see this. Looking forward to getting the update and testing it out myself.

Thanks!