Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smoking At The Superchargers? Yes Or No

Should it be okay to setup a camping chair and smoke a cigar at a crowded supercharger?

• Yes, America

• Disgusting, no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the Rocklin, CA Supercharger today, Sunday afternoon, a gentleman has posted up in his camping chair in the shade smoking a big fat cigar. Of course, everything within a 100ft radius reeks like a biker bar (nothing against biker bars!)

Is this cool, or totally not cool? Pisses me off to be honest. We open our doors with the kids inside and they’re all choking as the smoke fills the cabin. I guess that’s what biodefense mode is for!

Hmm no good way to answer the poll. I’m fine with people smoking at a crowded supercharger, but not how this guy did it. Get away from other people and there’s nothing wrong with it.

Let’s be honest though, making sure other people see/smell them smoking a cigar is at least half the point for people that smoke cigars.

I don't see a both answer.

It's perfectly acceptable to smoke away from others. But, they absolutely need to be considerate of others. Especially since some people can have a bad reaction to it.

The worst I've encountered wasn't even from a Cigar smoker. It was on a plane next to a lady that loaded up the perfume on herself.

That was one hell of a long flight home and I think I may have sneezed more on that flight than the last 10 years combined.

At the Rocklin, CA Supercharger today, Sunday afternoon, a gentleman has posted up in his camping chair in the shade smoking a big fat cigar. Of course, everything within a 100ft radius reeks like a biker bar (nothing against biker bars!)

Is this cool, or totally not cool? Pisses me off to be honest. We open our doors with the kids inside and they’re all choking as the smoke fills the cabin. I guess that’s what biodefense mode is for!

Obviously he got a ticket for coal rolling some Tesla's in his truck and now he's taking a different tact:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: TiggerTime