Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2859.JPG
View attachment 200580
I thought that might have been you wearing your new Swag jacket. Guess not. :)

View attachment 199402

Fixed

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Footer and Ormond
I think setting appropriate staff levels would work even better than incenting the staff - Tesla is in growth mode and is piling too much work on their employees. Most of them WANT to do an awesome job, but they are just buried.

Employee management is a bubble or balloon. You stretch what you have until you notice people start leaving for too much work. Then you hire just a bit more to take up that slack. You never want to have too many employees, but you also don't want to lose what you have because you abuse them. It's tricky.

Employee management is a bubble or balloon. You stretch what you have until you notice people start leaving for too much work. Then you hire just a bit more to take up that slack. You never want to have too many employees, but you also don't want to lose what you have because you abuse them. It's tricky.
This sounds like what I might hear in a business course predicated on employees as widgets.

Tesla looks for highly motivated, extremely talented engineers and science-y types in short supply that are the IP capital of the company. Your approach would be catastrophic. Please stay far, far away from Tesla.

Last edited:
Reactions: esk8mw
This sounds like what might hear in a business course predicated on employees as widgets.

Tesla looks for highly motivated, extremely talented engineers and science-y types in short supply that supply the IP capital of the company. Your approach would be catastrophic. Please stay far, far away from Tesla.

Have you read the Glass Door and Indeed reviews by ex-employees?

This sounds like what I might hear in a business course predicated on employees as widgets.

Tesla looks for highly motivated, extremely talented engineers and science-y types in short supply that are the IP capital of the company. Your approach would be catastrophic. Please stay far, far away from Tesla.

I think the OP was trying to say, you have to add staff as business grows, not the other way around.
Too many employees and productivity is low. If staff levels decline, it is nearly impossible to increase production from employees who were accustom to a lower expectation (production).

Every competent business owner/manager wants an efficient staffing model. You can provide a respectable and dignified work environment were employees are near 100% of production goals. The two are not mutually exclusive.