Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ba2002: that's what my guy told me as well, just wanted to double-check.

I was told that they were not matching Carmax though which is not my understanding based on what I have gathered here...unless this is location/state specific, which seems hard to believe, so I'll do more research tomorrow. I am getting my car detailed tomorrow and then off to Carmax to get a number.

Add me to the list of happy folks who just pulled the trigger on an inventory P0DL thanks to (because of?) this thread. Based on my experience, prices are very fluid and not all cars are listed on the public facing site, so it's worth an email or a call just to make sure you've got the freshest info,

Here is what I got:

- $807/mo including taxes, $6k "down". 2 year lease/12k miles/year.

To put things in perspective, I was about to pull the trigger on a barebone new 60 (premium interior being the only add-on) and this was $780/mo, all else being equal.

So yeah, I am pretty happy.

I was told that they were not matching Carmax though which is not my understanding based on what I have gathered here...unless this is location/state specific, which seems hard to believe, so I'll do more research tomorrow. I am getting my car detailed tomorrow and then off to Carmax to get a number.

Add me to the list of happy folks who just pulled the trigger on an inventory P0DL thanks to (because of?) this thread. Based on my experience, prices are very fluid and not all cars are listed on the public facing site, so it's worth an email or a call just to make sure you've got the freshest info,

Here is what I got:

To put things in perspective, I was about to pull the trigger on a barebone new 60 (premium interior being the only add-on) and this was $780/mo, all else being equal.

$6k down plus tax? Or tax included in payment?

Here is what I got:

Was told today that they would match a CarMax appraisal. If they won't for you for some reason, I sold another car to CarMax a few weeks ago and it was a piece of cake.

Here is what I got:

This seems like a solid deal and I am trying to understand how these prices are coming about after reading this thread. So are going in and talking to someone at the store? I know there are cars we can't see but in FL for instance there is one P90D Model S P90D 5YJSA1E48GF128182 | Tesla and am curious if there is any way to get this for around the prices people have been getting here. I have never leased a car, always bought outright but while waiting for my Model 3, it's hard for me to say M3 because I just sold my BMW M3 ha, I was considering. I am not entirely into the red and black but I was hoping to figure out more about how these deals are being had.

This seems like a solid deal and I am trying to understand how these prices are coming about after reading this thread. So are going in and talking to someone at the store? I know there are cars we can't see but in FL for instance there is one P90D Model S P90D 5YJSA1E48GF128182 | Tesla and am curious if there is any way to get this for around the prices people have been getting here. I have never leased a car, always bought outright but while waiting for my Model 3, it's hard for me to say M3 because I just sold my BMW M3 ha, I was considering. I am not entirely into the red and black but I was hoping to figure out more about how these deals are being had.
It's just a matter of how high the original MSRP was and how much they've discountend the vehicle. These deals are the result of the residual being calculated against the original MSRP but the car being sold at a discounted price. The 2 year lease option is further reducing the cost per year. This particular model is a 2016 so it's not as discounted as the 2015s being snapped up.

The pricing on the 2 year deals are better than the 3. In order to find out the price, you'll need to email or call an Owner Advisor, or visit a local gallery. I'm going to guess that the one you posted will fall in the $820-940/month range (10k-15k miles), but of course, it's all relative to how your state factors in taxes.

It's just a matter of how high the original MSRP was and how much they've discountend the vehicle. These deals are the result of the residual being calculated against the original MSRP but the car being sold at a discounted price. The 2 year lease option is further reducing the cost per year. This particular model is a 2016 so it's not as discounted as the 2015s being snapped up.

The pricing on the 2 year deals are better than the 3. In order to find out the price, you'll need to email or call an Owner Advisor, or visit a local gallery. I'm going to guess that the one you posted will fall in the $820-940/month range (10k-15k miles), but of course, it's all relative to how your state factors in taxes.

Thanks both!

Thanks both!
Thanks both!

Here is what I did: I reached out to a local OA and asked him for quotes via email. Initially, he was sending me the wrong quotes (which I knew thanks to information from his thread), so I ended up grabbing one of the screenshots posted here (ie the one with tables showing every single line item on a quote pulled from their internal online tool) and sent it to him. Et voila, I finally got the numbers I was looking for.

Even if you go do this in person, I would save one of these screenshots on my phone to make things easier for all parties.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Here is what I did: I reached out to a local OA and asked him for quotes via email. Initially, he was sending me the wrong quotes (which I knew thanks to information from his thread), so I ended up grabbing one of the screenshots posted here (ie the one with tables showing every single line item on a quote pulled from their internal online tool) and sent it to him. Et voila, I finally got the numbers I was looking for.

Even if you go do this in person, I would save one of these screenshots on my phone to make things easier for all parties.

So true. I reached out to my local contact, and she was and has still been useless with the 2 year leases. She told me to use the lease calculator to figure out the pricing. I sent her a screenshot, and requested a full on quote and still nothing. Several days have gone by, and she finally realized this and all she told me was, "just realized that the online calculators only applies to new cars, so your payments for these cars will be lower." And, instead of quoting me for the leases as requested, she sent me prices for 2 new inventory cars... They are great prices with nice discounts, but still not what I was asking for.

Meanwhile, I reached out to someone in another state based on a recommendation, and he's been super helpful and quite responsive.

I wish they were all on the same page!

How long this 2 year lease option will last?! Are the 30k+ deals still available ?!
I got mine Sticker 145k for less than 1K monthly !!

Not many deals left, and I think it lasts until September 18? You'll need to commit ASAP, as they are flying off the shelves! I've watched quite a few great deals go by, which ended up not being a big deal, because the wife did not approve the lease...

Reactions: K Hall