Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Snake" Charger ready soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cdub

OG 2011 Leaf / 2023 Model Y LR
Oct 7, 2014
Glendale, CA

With summon back again and supposedly some more advanced levels of EAP and FSD coming by the end of the year... are we getting a snake charger soon?

In order to do the fully autonomous trip across country demo they'll need to install some at superchargers.

I'd love to have one in my garage... unload the kids and groceries and it goes in and parks and charges itself... and the reverse in the morning.

Hopefully one will be out by the time the model 3 gets released so I can get it when I get my new charger to replace the horrible Blink one that came with my Leaf in 2011.

The problem is you are still stuck with the Tesla plug. I love it but it's not going to give you much more amperage or voltage. That's why i invented the Power Docking Port System - it is simpler, cheaper, safer, easier to adapt to existing SC stations, universally applicable, and more. It's a much better system. But then, I would think so, since I invented the thing!

The problem is you are still stuck with the Tesla plug. I love it but it's not going to give you much more amperage or voltage. That's why i invented the Power Docking Port System - it is simpler, cheaper, safer, easier to adapt to existing SC stations, universally applicable, and more. It's a much better system. But then, I would think so, since I invented the thing!

Where can I see this system? Have any details online?