Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sneak Peak of the Harley Davidson Livewire at the HD Museum. Bribed with Tesla Ride..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shameless bribe to get some shots, I have about 50 photos as well that I will upload. Awesome looking bike! Spur of the moment so I did not have my good camcorder, just the iPhone. I am returning at the actual unveiling at 6pm, and have been discussing a Tesla & Livewire photo shoot for this evening!

MORE VIDEO TO COME TONIGHT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm missing the point of this?
And the quote "waiting for me to stop somewhere. Guarantee every male Teslaowner will have one of these bikes?"
Er, no.
Buy an editor?
The idea was to get the guy to slow down so I could get a better view of the bike.

- - - Updated - - -

What are Harley fanatics going to do when they can't make all that offensive and often illegal deafening noise from a detuned ICE:)?

Oh, don't worry. Got to Dyno this bike that evening. It was almost loud enough to make my ears bleed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I think the only reason the Livewire is getting so much attention is because it is so contrary to the popular stereotype of Harley-Davidson. If you're looking for a truly game-changing (though not cheap) electric motorcycle, Mission builds the class standard right now, with more than 100 miles range. Brammo and Zero also build very respectable products. IF the Livewire or something like it goes into production, it will be "game-chaning" from the standpoint of volume and visibility, but in terms of technological pioneers, it's already been out-paced by other companies.