Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Sneak Peek: new machined face finish for Rial Lugano 19x8.5"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Arriving late next month (April 2014), we will have the popular Rial Lugano available to us with a brand new (machined) face ! As with the current TUV approved models, the wheel will come with new lug nuts (no centering rings required) and center caps. Tesla center caps are still a little too small to fit the wheel, but we hope to have that issue addressed next Spring. The sides of the spokes (vanes if you will) and the barrel of the wheel will have a Titanium Gunmetal finish, which is a very dark grey or almost black unless installed on a black car for comparison);

Rial.Lugano_MachinedTitanGMA_SpecialAngle_OnWhite_2.jpg

Thanks !

Tesla center caps are still a little too small to fit the wheel, but we hope to have that issue addressed next Spring.

My Luganos arrived from Tire Rack a couple of weeks ago, and are now back from the tire shop with my summer tires mounted. Waiting for spring to get serious before putting on the car.

Curious about this center cap statement. Are you saying that the wheels will, in future, have a different sized opening to allow the Tesla cap to fit or that you will have Tesla branded caps to fit the Lugano? (hoping for the latter).

My Luganos arrived from Tire Rack a couple of weeks ago, and are now back from the tire shop with my summer tires mounted. Waiting for spring to get serious before putting on the car.

Curious about this center cap statement. Are you saying that the wheels will, in future, have a different sized opening to allow the Tesla cap to fit or that you will have Tesla branded caps to fit the Lugano? (hoping for the latter).

Once we get the mold changed, the wheel will accept your original equipment Tesla cap. Just pop out and transfer over.....