Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, I did.

You even replied to the post where I provided the link to the full report of those numbers.

Then you raised an objection to those numbers (that you now claim you never saw), an objection that made no actual sense, and I explained the mathematical reason why it made no sense....and you replied to THAT post too and now claim you never saw it.

So increasingly you appear to just be trolling.
Why is it trolling? You are giving me figures from the manufacture which they're not inclined to give bad numbers, why would they. Can u offer me actual data from a 3rd party? You make these claims say I'm trolling because you have nothing else to say. I'm done here anyway. Why do you need me to believe you so badly? Hahahaha loser. *umad*

Last edited:
Phantom braking and the auto wiper issues are the two reasons I chuckle whenever I hear that full self driving (FSD) is just around the corner. If they can't fix these - which are simple - how is this thing going to drive itself with much more complex decision making? Because of this, I rarely use auto pilot and only use TACC with my foot right near the accelerator.

FSD is an exercise in wasting time and money. It will be banned. It's never going to work with other human drivers and all the crazy weather and road conditions.

The worst part is that all these India programmers are clearly on the wrong track on programming AutoPilot and FSD. I am glad I didn't waste $7K and I wish I didn't pay for AutoPilot in my LR AWD.

I don't think he was serious about that, it's been unsupported for 3 years and it's not like they were selling them at that point! If he wasn't joking his phone is older than half of the cars in this thread that were downgraded - and Tesla batteries should last longer than a phone.

You know how you schoolyard catch a kid in a lie? Ask them questions and keep asking. The answers start getting ridiculous and before you know it they're dating a Canadian Supermodel who doesn't have a phone or a computer but they totally exist, really. I haven't heard anyone spin a yarn that deep in years, so this was a fun rollback to grade school.

Mike, tell the truth. Don't just mark this thread "read" and be disagreeable with tesla owners.

What model Windows Phone do you have? Post a picture of it! I'll buy you a new one if you can post this thread on its browser, so you can save the money in your "get a Tesla" fund. Don't go to any other sites though, it's full of zero day exploits and you're probably already infected but I don't want to be the reason you picked up a dozen more viruses.

MP3mike read this

Last edited:
I don't think he was serious about that, it's been unsupported for 3 years and it's not like they were selling them at that point! If he wasn't joking his phone is older than half of the cars in this thread that were downgraded - and Tesla batteries should last longer than a phone.

Nope, wrong again. The Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950XL were released at the end of 2015, and they just ended support in December of 2019. So they have been unsupported for just a little over one month.

But yes, my phone is just over 4 years old. (And it still has a better camera than most of the current phones on the market.)

You obviously have never done work on re-identifying de-identified data before.

that's fine. it's true that a subset would be easy to identify from such as make and model, etc. But, why are you on the internet again? As Chaserr said, you've already made yourself identifiable to a determined 3rd party just be being here (and also by existing). If you gave a subset of data such as if you are affected by chargegate and battery gate or not, it would help certain forum members place your inflammatory comments and serial dislikes in context without giving much of any extra useful data to 3rd parties. If you have a Tesla of any type, it wouldn't tell them anything they don't already know. they already know who you are..

Tesla has your social security number already. 3 excuses makes a lie. Post that Windows Phone pic! Do it sooner than ebay can ship you the prop and win a free phone. Take the pic with it sitting in your trunk in the left side cubby. Every Tesla Model S ever made has black carpet in that cubby, they are all 100% identical right there and it's a weird cubby that is only on Teslas so it's not something you can fake. It's also 100% anonymous, it proves nothing except you aren't a liar. And there's still time to be honest. Non-owners like yourself are welcome here, there's no shame in being interested in a car you want to get some day... we were all there at one point, whether it was in 2011 begging for a test drive or a glimpse or 2020 as new owners finally took delivery of their dream car. You'll be one of us if you're dedicated enough... though chronic dishonesty may make earning money more difficult and lengthen the wait.

Are you a real boy, Pinocchio? I don't believe you, your nose is growing.

As @Ferrycraigs, a respected owner posting in this thread, has stated repeatedly here, you are entitled to your opinions (your speculations) but not entitled to your facts.
Hey don’t drag me into this firefight! And I have no recollection of ever having said that.

I do recollect saying, on more than one occasion:
1. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
2. Everyone is entitled to express that opinion.
3. There is no obligation on others to agree that opinion.
4. Just because two people hold differing opinions does not mean one of them must be wrong.
4a. Or that the other is right. (I haven’t added that before, but I’m sure it is apposite).

Hey don’t drag me into this firefight! And I have no recollection of ever having said that.

I do recollect saying, on more than one occasion:
1. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
2. Everyone is entitled to express that opinion.
3. There is no obligation on others to agree that opinion.
4. Just because two people hold differing opinions does not mean one of them must be wrong.
4a. Or that the other is right. (I haven’t added that before, but I’m sure it is apposite).

I forgot you are all about 'opinions' . Shouldn't have given the credit for the 'facts' part ... My apologies ;)

Post that Windows Phone pic!
I must've missed where you acquired the authority to order people around.

though chronic dishonesty
That borders on the libelous, given that you have absolutely no evidence (just a hunch) that user does not have a Tesla.

Besides, it's purely ad hominem and not ad rem, as others have pointed out. Implying that everyone who doesn't agree with you must be dishonest is getting quite old.

Non-owners like yourself are welcome here,
Uhm -- as the owner of a Tesla not affected (yet) by any chargegate/capacitygate, I wasn't always left with that impression here. But perhaps Model 3 owners are even worse than non-owners, having made the Wrong Choice ;-). In my defence, I was planning on getting a secondhand model S but my wife wouldn't let me (true story). You'd have to be European to understand.

Last edited:
My first thought on the Wareham charger was who the hell would even have a Tesla in Wareham, but it's by all the shops so that's the nice part.
What are you talking about? Wareham people are trailer park trash? I live in Wareham and see multiple Teslas every day. Yesterday someone was charging at this super charger and they were local.

No they didnt. You misinterpret that sentence.

Same.

Longevity =/ fires.

It is an interpretation and a speculation and some of us think it is an incorrect interpretation and incorrect speculation.

That is an interpretation (requiring avoiding the plain english meaning of "longevity") resulting in a weakly supported speculation.

You have Windows phone too?

• Funny
Reactions: Guy V
No. But your question is a revealing substitute for posting/asking anything helpful, informative or remotely relevant.

I note how a few of you move so quickly to make it personal instead of dealing with facts, reasons, logic and evidence.

Read the history of your posts in this thread (and elsewhere). The obnoxiousness can not turn into a pussycat overnight. Your obnoxious posts in this thread have not done anything except to disrupt. Your record is right there for people to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guy V
Status
Not open for further replies.