Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot one. Badges are for those who came from a low income area, but got out and achieved and can now afford a $50,000 car, whereas no one they grew up with ever amounted to anything or left their small town. Then when said person rolls around for a once-in-a-while visit, person enjoys the subtle implication of achievement and the unspoken message of "I told you so" that comes from people saying their ideas wouldn't work, just stay here, get drunk every weekend and watch the game on the big screen tv we bought with our tax refund, etc.

Plus the badges look good to me. Most cars have them, including Teslas, so why not on the Model 3?

Has anyone ever told you that you are an asshole?

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr. Burrito
Dude, I just explained what my fear is. Just quit bro do something else with your time. If you don’t understand or are trying to make a point make it.

“Bro,” you said the quality isn’t there. That’s it. Nothing about history with fake leather or known instance of fake leather wearing differently than real leather. Nothing. Just an empty thought. If that’s your idea of a solid statement then you have issues other than car seats that should worry you.

This is getting tiresome.

Last edited:
“Bro,” you said the quality isn’t there. That’s it. Nothing about history with fake leather or known instance of fake leather wearing differently than real leather. Nothing. Just an empty thought. If that’s your idea of a solid statement then you have issues other than car seats that should worry you.

This is getting tiresome.
now you're just trolling. is there a block feature? if not, there needs to be.

• Disagree
Reactions: jfinephilly
hYgDLcoPxrNKGbq-800x450-noPad.jpg

It's true. Some people do...

Your statement is absolutely true - especially on the line that didn't make it into your reply. LOL.

That late-breaking comment did not even make any sense. Seems like a way to distract from the question at hand, which is the performance of your vehicle. If it is roughly stock weight, your 1ft rollout 0-60 is about 3.1 seconds.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Last edited:
no no....it made sense.

No rollout or anything.

Please come on over.

Since video evidence (easy to produce these days) is not present, we can really only conclude this is a false claim. I am not sure why you are pushing the FUD. I mean, it is possible on a downhill, with a light car, with a different software setup, etc. But not under the circumstances being discussed here.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Since video evidence (easy to produce these days) is not present, we can really only conclude this is a false claim. I am not sure why you are pushing the FUD. I mean, it is possible on a downhill, with a light car, with a different software setup, etc. But not under the circumstances being discussed here.

Conclude all you want.

I'm pushing FUD? I'm pushing the opposite of FUD.

Come on out.

https://electrek.co/2019/11/14/tesl...cceleration-dips-below-3-sec-software-update/

Last edited:
By (apparently) misrepresenting achievable performance, you create doubt about a Tesla’s capabilities and uncertainty about what a new owner can expect. This likely suppresses sales. It is noise, and noise is bad.

ANYONE come on out just like @juel did when he was on here.

Its easy folks.

I will be there in Naperville Il. and Joliet Il. autobahn at the National Earth Day and Drive Electric Week. They both have tracks with clocks.

I invite folks to do it for themselves.....just like I did last year.

Come on out and have some fun.

Tesla Model 3 Performance's 0-60 mph acceleration dips below 3 seconds after software update - Electrek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.