Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, checked all your threads. you can't even drive straight, hitting a curb and deflated your wheel. dude just give up, you suck at driving. hand over your licence now before you kill someone or yourself.
"Dude"? are you 12? Get off the adult board dude. You still win the stupid comment award. Sorry, no come back for that! lol By the way you said I deflated my wheel in your post. LMAO..here is some information for you..wheels don't have air in them and they can't deflate! When you are old enough to drive you will understand more about cars.

Last edited:
the mods have moved several relevant and well-received posts from this thread to the Snippiness thread without explanation or notation here.

Also a couple of relevant replies to those posts moved as well: Snippiness

can whichever mod is doing this stop their nonsense? its extremely poor judgment plainly revealed now when a post linking to the snipped posts is liked loved and informative.

• Love
Reactions: islandbayy and tga
They stated what they HOPE to be able to make happen in the future.

Wrong.They never said hope. Making stuff up again? Can you point out to me where in that statement about the Future of Autopilot they said 'hope'?

Tesla does owe the 2/19 and earlier buyers something though. Either a sensor upgrade (which is highly unlikely as the cost is almost sure to exceed a refund) or a refund.

Since those people did NOT get what they were legally owed per the written description of the item they purchased.

So pardon me for skipping all your usual BS to get to the meat of the matter.

Ok, so let me get this straight. Despite all the hoopla about the re-write, FSD going into testing, the mention of Robotaxis, Tesla's Autopilot future plans on their website, and the fact that recent buyers are now paying $8000 for FSD, you still believe that current buyers are only 'owed' L2 + autosteer on city streets and that earlier buyers are owed L3 and above?

Seriously, what are you smoking? I hope you're joking. Cause, this tops your last ridiculous argument that sudden Phantom Braking is the car trying to avoid the driver getting a speeding ticket.

Dude, you're not going to get anything more than what the current FSD purchasers are getting, might get, or will get with regards to hardware or software. Also, you're not owed anything different either. Those are the facts whether you choose to accept them or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLLMRRJ
Make sure u add this rear wing to complete the look View attachment 598297
images.png

There maybe reasons the OP likes this :

1. OP just flew back from LV with a ton of cash
2. OP is in home office for the last 8 months, surfing issue
3. It matches the 10 Lambo's better
4. Glasses are out of date by years
5. Op lives on a hill and wants to detune areo effects
6. Reads too many of my posts
7. likes TNT's better than me