Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm a brand new member and I just got my new Telsa for a couple of days. I can already see there are some rude people on this forum. If this is the type of response people recieve, then it's not the forum for me. Very disappointing to see this type of behavior!
Yeah, when you ask a question, then ignore the helpful answer and ask the same thing again, sometimes people get testy. Others are more patient.

Wow, what a crock of E-tron.

There are so many things wrong with this statement. I mean, minimally, it's just the S/X line, which make maybe 5k cars a week? Do you honestly think the pay scale of those limited line workers who would be on that line would sway the major billions of quarterly profit? Especially since Q4 is the best of all quarters, and they have the option to still get a paycheck doing other things?

Just... Wow.

Uh... your wow is coming from numbers made up on Mars.

Tesla is on track to sell fewer than 20K S&X for the entire year. And you think they spit out 5K cars each week ? Time for you to swear off the tequila.

"Sway major billions of quarterly profit" you say ? Tesla reported a 331 million profit in 2020 Q3. Time for you to swear off the vodka.

They have the option to volunteer -- ie - work for free - delivering cars for Elon. So they don't get their paycheck but get to drive around in the middle of the pandemic to pad Elon's numbers. Time for you to swear off the rum.

I really like your state and miss the Big Island because of Covid - but for god sakes - don't let all the sun and pleasant breeze turn your brain into mush.

Yea, okay. So they weren’t expensive but I am cheap for calling them expensive? Good logic.

I am not sure what I’m supposed to be salty about here.
Cheap for implying they are so terrible you wouldnt buy a pair for ur imaginary gf or bf, is that a fair assumption, mr logic? Salty bc someone else did and u just dont like them?

****I posted a funny picture (that my husband took, laughing the whole time bc i cant walk) bc tesla short shorts have been on back order since JULY!!!! Do u live under a rock? And yeah i saw your little THOT comment before u posted, not sure what that is but i know its not a very nice term...
My official recommendation/Rx for you:
8 hugs daily with a real person PRN extreme saltiness
Try to have a better day

Last edited:
If you literally went blind, great, then you won't be able to see the screen and make more unnecessary a-hole comments to people who are just trying to help and inform.

Happy holidays

Triggered snowflake spotted. If you think you learned anything from that video then you need to go get your eyes checked out with an optometrist numb nut. What's one thing you learned from that video outside of the OP saying he had a "flawless delivery?"

The hypocrisy of your own comment is hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Kezz
It always helps to put as much detail as possible in your original post, otherwise, people have to make lots of assumptions, or ask more questions. Can't blame people for trying to understand your problem and help you, by using the most common variant of Model 3, when you didn't tell anyone what model you were talking about.
My original post was never about me or something specific. It is quick reference on how to plan a trip to topic started. I see alot of BS on this forum. Mostly because most people's selfishness dont allow them to be honest.
There was a thread here about SC being as expensive as gasoline. I saw how much *sugar* went against the author. But he was 100% correct, anyone who graduated from middle school can calculate it for himself, I did it in the first days of owning Tesla.
I dont have any problems with tesla. This is not my main car, and more like a toy to learn and be able to separate BS claims about EVs, from real info. I just hate people that willing to sell their honesty for profit, like 98% Tesla reviewers on YouTube or half of the people here on this forum.

Triggered snowflake spotted. If you think you learned anything from that video then you need to go get your eyes checked out with an optometrist numb nut.

The hypocrisy of your own comment is hilarious.
Wow.. that video really impacted you. It’s okay. We will try to get Chris Nolan do these going forward. We want to make sure you don’t get traumatized again.

Status
Not open for further replies.