Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me just one time that some auto manufacturer replaced a standard component with their upgraded component. If you had a car with a 4 cylinder engine and the cylinder head failed or cracked, you really think they owe you a V8 engine just because they make one? Keep us posted please. Its going to be entertaining to read.

Folks aren’t posting to keep you entertained. We’re posting to find how others are dealing with our assorted nightmares, and maybe learn how to navigate the Tesla maze.

No one really needs a blind cheerleader - which seems to be your modus operandi.

Hate to break it it you as well... recalls for consumer products (not just cars) will often entail an upgraded component replacing the original design. Are you Elon’s nephew or something ?

Folks aren’t posting to keep you entertained. We’re posting to find how others are dealing with our assorted nightmares, and maybe learn how to navigate the Tesla maze.

No one really needs a blind cheerleader - which seems to be your modus operandi.

Hate to break it it you as well... recalls for consumer products (not just cars) will often entail an upgraded component replacing the original design. Are you Elon’s nephew or something ?
Ouch !

• Funny
Reactions: Ciaopec
A reasonable approach, but let me guess: You never got married. :p
Why would he want that?!
M.png

• Funny
Reactions: Ciaopec and DavidB
Nonsense. You don't need to keep your car for 20 years to experience shock wear. Not sure where your getting that information from. As for the warranty issues, most of the time high quality shocks fail from impact and dynamic overload. They don't fail for other reasons because they'er simple mechanistically. So again you might be putting the emfausis on the wrong sylabile

Nonsense. I am getting my information from being a car guy for 30 years. You need to learn to do some damn maintenance on your car instead of trying to cheat the system by spending 50% more for the hopes you will be able to adjust for wear of shocks. Do you even know how a shock works?

• Funny
Reactions: dfwatt
People coming to comment how dumb this is. You’re gonna have to step off your high horse and get used to people wanting their car to have things they like. Don’t become a purist asshole it’s ruining the community.
So no one is allowed to have an opinion? You gave me a thumbs down for my comment of not liking how it disrupts the minimalist lines of the car (nothing about it being dumb or useless). Maybe you need to look in the mirror to see where the problem lies.

On an unrelated note, what's the deal with the blatant CCP propaganda posting the last couple of days? I was under the impression that politics was already defined as off topic to begin with.
Quick, cleanse your mind with a few pledge of allegiance recitals like they do in school or at the breakfast clubs, followed by some national anthem before the game...

Who hasn't?

You may be looking at the wrong account. wk057 has been posting recently but apparently his posts are reviewed before showing up on the forum.

I see how it is. We post the "other side" of this argument, and the posts get moved to the "basement" where no one can see them. But the moderator's original, inaccurate, reply gets to stay in the main thread for everyone else to see.

Censorship much?

Reactions: ZeApelido and JRP3
Status
Not open for further replies.