Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now it had to be towed huh? Just before you said „it just sits on my drive way looking like an abandonded vehicle on the side of the road„

Dude, just get out of here with your fantastic story. No one will ever believe you when you say that a vehicle, that shakes so bad it cannot driven, is refused by Tesla to be repaired. It get‘s worse and more unbelievable in each post you write.
And it‘s a company car too. Like your company would ever allow things to escalate that far.

Stop making yourself ridiculous and sod off. Go to some other car forum and tell them your car leaks oil so bad, the car had to shipped in a biohazard container to avoid polluting the environment and that you got into a fight with Greta Thunberg over it, with her screaming and crying „how dare you“...

• Funny
Reactions: E Dizzle
upload_2020-3-24_11-50-5.png

• Disagree
Reactions: PhilDavid
Appreciate all the support guys. This is hardly a "clickbait" video BurritoDouche. While yes, my video is monetized (I've made 21 cents so far woo!) my intent was to share a video that highlights some things that I haven't seen in the other countless videos I've watched prior to picking up my own Y. My intitial post describes exactly what I included in the video and to please reach out to me if you have any other information. Personally, I would much rather watch a video of someone's impressions of their actual car vs. reading about their car.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr. Burrito
And unless you're going to move in together, you shouldn't be together until this pandemic passes.

You are the reason COVID19 is spreading. Not only are you flaunting social distancing - you are making posts about how safe you are because you didn't stop to charge. So, you're encouraging others to not social distance.
We've been together for 6 years and are separated by work. Seriously go blank yourself, you unloved slob.

• Disagree
Reactions: lupend88
Ever go to the grocery store?
Listen to the words coming out of my mouth. I spent 11 days alone in a 700 sqft apartment. I had two instacart deliveries which I had left at the door and waited until they were gone. Then I wore gloves to grab the boxes and disinfected the boxes before clinically removing the groceries. I haven't been within 30 feet of a person.

And your girlfriend has done the same?
Dude - just admit it. It was a bad idea to brag about this on the internet. Flouting the rules because they "don't apply to you" and posting about it on the internet encourages people who haven't been isolating as much as you to break the rules as well.
Yes she actually has. While she's been alone suffering from a fever and shortness of breath waiting days for test results to find out if she has this thing. It sounds like we actually are practicing with more discipline than you if you're going to stores.

This was intended to be a less serious post during a stressful time. Screw you for launching your holier than thou proselytizing into my thread.

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Sorry, but your "F*** CORONAVIRUS" thread is a menace to public health.

Dude - just admit it. It was a bad idea to brag about this on the internet. Flouting the rules because they "don't apply to you" and posting about it on the internet encourages people who haven't been isolating as much as you to break the rules as well.

edit: You do realize suffering alone is the new normal? Funerals are illegal in Italy. You live alone, you die alone. In Iran it's a mass grave with a bulldozer. It's super messed up. But we're dealing with a pandemic - the likes of which we haven't seen in over 100 years.

Yes she actually has. While she's been alone suffering from a fever and shortness of breath waiting days for test results to find out if she has this thing. It sounds like we actually are practicing with more discipline than you if you're going to stores.....

Apart from the car range, cutting it closer than I would have ever, are you saying that your gf has CV symptoms and is just waiting for confirmation and you went to take care of her? I hope she will be okay and sure both of you have been worried for her, but adding yourself to the very real potential infected population mix...well hopefully this won’t end up in two hospitalizations or worse. Given you’ve been sheltering in place during this time I’m sure you know the risk you were taking. Seriously, hope you both will be fine.

Last edited:
Apart from the car range, cutting it closer than I would have ever, are you saying that your gf has CV symptoms and is just waiting for confirmation and you went to take care of her? I hope she will be okay and sure both of you have been worried for her, but adding yourself to the very real potential infected population mix...well hopefully this won’t end up in two hospitalizations or worse. Given you’ve been sheltering in place during this time I’m sure you know the risk you were taking. Seriously, hope you both will be fine.
No, she got a negative test result this past Saturday after being tested the prior Monday

Sorry, but your "F*** CORONAVIRUS" thread is a menace to public health.

edit: You do realize suffering alone is the new normal? Funerals are illegal in Italy. You live alone, you die alone. In Iran it's a mass grave with a bulldozer. It's super messed up. But we're dealing with a pandemic - the likes of which we haven't seen in over 100 years.
Yeah, and I've left the house for one trip in 13 days to visit an everything-but-the-paperwork family member. I'm not infected, nor is she and I literally pissed in a jug twice on the way so I didn't have to stop.

Meanwhile if your gf doesn't want to see you, it just means she wants to see someone else, baldy.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.