Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and I've left the house for one trip in 13 days to visit an everything-but-the-paperwork family member. I'm not infected, nor is she and I literally pissed in a jug twice on the way so I didn't have to stop.

Meanwhile if your gf doesn't want to see you, it just means she wants to see someone else, baldy.

Wow, you've moved onto straw man attacks? I mean, if you can't attack my logic, attack my looks!

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
yes, I can tell when someone takes safety and designs seriously.

some people have the right attitude when it comes to safety-related work and some do not.

I'm not going to 'calm down'. you want people like me to take this stuff 'deadly serious'.

or, would you rather have some facebook intern write car software? hmmmm?

get real. this stuff requires a seriousness that not every engineer has. its really easy to tell who gets that and who does not.

I'm always going to fight the good fight. again, you WANT people like me designing and testing things before it gets to the userbase.

The stupid is strong with this one. Guessing he codes the Iowa primary app. Leave the real work to professionals.

It's rude and moronic that people start making assumptions. I did research and had done steps that were mentioned. Went over the same steps with the Tesla tech over the phone many times. So shove your "I did not mention that on purpose." Blah blah blah up yours and be the asshole you are. Peace out

Soaps will work. Any soap breaks down the barrier surrounding the virus. However antibacterial spray, wipes (without alcohol) doesn’t do anything. 70% alcohol, Use 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) of bleach in one gallon of water or 4 teaspoons of bleach in one quart of water are what works. #iworkinpublichealth
#LACountyhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thestate.com/news/nation-world/national/article241225781.html

I would hope that at this point one wouldn’t need to work in public health or a medical setting to know these things.

As I CORRECTLY stated in my post that you voted Disagreed antibacterial and antiviral are 2 different things. Antibacterial soap has triclosan added to help retard the reproduction of any bacteria (a living organism) not killed by washing. Viruses (not technically life) don't reproduce outside of a host cell so triclosan or any other antibacterial drug (antibiotics) have NO effect on them.

Soap is 100% the same effect on viruses as antibacterial soap. If you take triclosan out of antibacterial soap and rub on your hands it will have 0 effect of viruses.

It's like going to the Dr and getting antibiotics for a cold. It is a waste of resources since they have no effect on a virus.

I am pretty sure my reply wasn’t to your post and you probably shouldn’t care that much about who disagrees with your posts - in this case it was fat fingered. Antibacterial soap, if used properly will rid your hands/body parts of a virus. And soap will help wash bacteria away - not necessarily kill it. The triclosan is largely unnecessary if you effectively wash your hands. Words matter.

I am pretty sure my reply wasn’t to your post and you probably shouldn’t care that much about who disagrees with your posts - in this case it was fat fingered. Antibacterial soap, if used properly will rid your hands/body parts of a virus. And soap will help wash bacteria away - not necessarily kill it. The triclosan is largely unnecessary if you effectively wash your hands. Words matter.
So you hit Disagree with another one of my correct posts too and then blame the first Disagree on "...case it was fat fingered..." :rolleyes: and say I shouldn't care.o_O

• Disagree
Reactions: jfinephilly
So you hit Disagree with another one of my correct posts too and then blame the first Disagree on "...case it was fat fingered..." and say I shouldn't care.

Well, your second post was factually incorrect. I stated such in my reply. This is for the disagree. But in all seriousness, you are likely an adult and shouldn’t care about strangers liking or not liking your online posts.

Well, your second post was factually incorrect. I stated such in my reply. This is for the disagree. But in all seriousness, you are likely an adult and shouldn’t care about strangers liking or not liking your online posts.
Funny...You’re the same guy who PMed me this recently:

“Is there something specific you disagree about or are you just being a dick? You have disagreed with a number of my posts without commenting.”

I ignored you then but now I can’t help but laugh at your hypocrisy.

Reactions: JulienW
Status
Not open for further replies.