Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the first time you acknowledged curb rash. Your original post left out this crucial detail and the pictures are not the best so its actually pretty hard to see how bad it actually is and I was looking for a little clarity or maybe even better pics but obviously you rather blame someone else for your misgivings.......just because they are for sale as used does not mean they are damaged, and this is not an aftermarket for sale section. You can sell OEM or aftermarket.....no big deal like I said.

If you can't read and understand an ad then go elsewhere. Bro, get a clue. Nobody trying to steal your mommy breast milk so stop whining like a big spoiled baby. Haha. Next!

Lolz..... so sensitive. Not my fault you failed.

Haha. The only failure is you and your loser retardo life. Get out much?? Nope. That's evident by your all your time here spent roaming this forum looking for the attention your pet gecko never could provide to you. Go out to your local drag queen bar and Get a a new girlie boi you yearn for. You nerd need to suck some more of your step momma boobies and get that comfort you never got as a fat adhd dopehead kid.. Too bad your two daddies couldn't protect your bootie from all your step uncles. Hope everyone enjoy this comic relief at your expense. Have a good weekend Tesla peeps.

And "certain posters" are the first ones to chime in.

Are you serious?

I like this one. First post on Opinions on frameless windows?

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 12.50.19 PM.png

• Disagree
Reactions: Silicon Desert
But you didn't say upgrade, you said repair. And nobody is forced to upgrade. In fact some people don't want to upgrade at all because they want to keep AM, FM, and/or XM.

This is SO important to a conversation about the forthcoming firmware v11 update. Thank you SO much for pointing it out to everyone so we could all see how smart you are for noticing something so germane to the topic at hand. I don't know how we would have EVER got through the conversation w/o your helpful & insightful comment on such an important aspect of the conversation. /sarcasm

You still didn't address how your omission of the $140 repair option was so different than my $500 repair option omission. Is it just because you're better than me or ?? Hardly seems worthy of even bringing up and yet.... here we are.

Unless you have a model s or x with free supercharging the Tesla Supercharger network is not as big advantage some are making it out to be.

In the next year or two there are going to be plenty of options out there for any ev. I expect we will be able to use a ccs adapter soon.

also with a wall charger and solar I not using anything else within a 100 miles from my house. So for most people we at most talking about charging maybe 1-2k miles (8-10 times actually using one) a year you need a supercharger.

So not a deal killer if you looking at other ev’s the real killer for other ev’s is they don’t have the range.

That is complete nonsense. It doesn't matter how few times per year you make use of a charging network. The point is that without the network you're not making the trip in the EV. You're stuck with taking a second vehicle or renting an ICE car. The Tesla network is roughly 1/3 the cost of charging at Electrify America stations. Do you even own an EV? Your ignorance indicates you don't.

A quick google search for "Tesla Wall connector error codes" turns up the manual for it which is here:

https://www.tesla.com/sites/default...ng/Gen3_WallConnector_Installation_Manual.pdf

quickly scanning that document, I find:

=================

Four (4) red blinks Internet connection lost, online features disabled Check for objects that could interfere with the area's Wi-Fi signal strength. Confirm that the local Wi-Fi router is operational. If the Wi-Fi password was changed recently, follow the commissioning process on your mobile device to update the Wi-Fi settings.
=================

Side note, this likely took me about the same amount of time to look up as it took me to make this post.
Well thats not the info im looking for. Im talking about the mobile charger that comes with the car. But its ok,dont waste your time on me. Go waste it on unbunching your panties.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: P85_DA and Rocky_H
That is complete nonsense. It doesn't matter how few times per year you make use of a charging network. The point is that without the network you're not making the trip in the EV. You're stuck with taking a second vehicle or renting an ICE car. The Tesla network is roughly 1/3 the cost of charging at Electrify America stations. Do you even own an EV? Your ignorance indicates you don't.
It doesn’t matter how few times? Good grief.

Supercharging doesn’t necessarily change anything. It’s just a slightly bigger band aid for a compound fracture. We have a S and we take the ICE every extended road trip, because Super Charging is only slightly better than using EA.

When writing, less is more.

Think about your audience and realize that they don't have a need to hear about all the details of your experience, nor do most have the time or ability to read it.

By cutting down on the "bloat" of your writing, it appears less grandiose, but becomes more useful for others to read.

• Disagree
Reactions: smatthew and house9

Think about your audience and realize that they don't have a need to hear about all the details of your experience, nor do most have the time or ability to read it.

By cutting down on the "bloat" of your writing, it appears less grandiose, but becomes more useful for others to read.

Would you prefer we send our posts to you for editing before posting?

Reactions: smatthew

Geez, that's inappropriate.

And funny thing, it's wrong. People learn better from hearing stories. OP could have just summarized facts. But most people will learn better this way.
Source: I'm a teacher.

PS: You think most of us don't have the ability to read? WTF? Dude, you need to leave this forum. I reported your post as abusive.

• Love
Reactions: Phlier and house9
Status
Not open for further replies.