Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he did the exact same thing to me, and then publicly called ME out when i disagreed with a couple of his posts. dude needs a thicker skin.
Hypocrite is striking again lmao, but watch if I dislike his post he is going to try to slap me with his bloody tampon.
Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 11.17.54 PM.png

Sorry Sooo many holes in your story I don’t buy it. Add how you describe your attitude and I question where the fault lies. I’ll play along though. You were dissatisfied with the frunk alignment yet you decided it was a smart idea to go ahead and install a power lift unit?? Yeah don’t believe that. I’ve installed one myself, you need to realign after but you likely figured I can complain and have them do it. And your point “I Showed them how to properly open it” means nothing. They could care less how You modified the car. That’s on you. Good luck with a lawyer, he will laugh you out of the room After he takes your money.

Sorry Sooo many holes in your story I don’t buy it. Add how you describe your attitude and I question where the fault lies. I’ll play along though. You were dissatisfied with the frunk alignment yet you decided it was a smart idea to go ahead and install a power lift unit?? Yeah don’t believe that. I’ve installed one myself, you need to realign after but you likely figured I can complain and have them do it. And your point “I Showed them how to properly open it” means nothing. They could care less how You modified the car. That’s on you. Good luck with a lawyer, he will laugh you out of the room After he takes your money.
I don't know you and you don't know me. With all due respect, I couldn't really care what you believe. My story is full of holes? Keep believing your own fairytales my friend. You're making way too many assumptions here. I know the truth, my work colleagues know the truth and the service center I'm dealing with now know the truth. You've added nothing useful here so kindly have a nice day.

Reactions: KiloV and OCJeff
You honestly need to take a break from posting.

Look at all the different people who keep having the same problem with you.

cool misogynistic insult though, bro.
Hit the ignore button if you don’t like what I have to say. You have yet to post anything worthy, but you don’t see me crying about it. Plenty of your posts suck and you pick fights with other people as well Mr. Perfect. (Remember when you decided to take it upon yourself to take jabs at @lolachampcar a couple of days ago?)

You can’t expect 100 people in a thread with 2727 pages to agree on everything. If I see something I disagree with, for the most part I just move on and go to the next post. If you’re quick to smash the disagree button on me but not state why, or I see you’re just being petty, then when I don’t disagree with your content I’ll give you a thumbs down as well. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. After all, I think someone here is forgetting that this is an online forum.

Last edited:
Hypocrite is striking again lmao, but watch if I dislike his post he is going to try to slap me with his bloody tampon.
View attachment 689406
Please, Ramphex, try to learn to be civil. This invective is spoiling the forum for us all. I PMed you about this but you were rude even there so I do it now publicly. If you will not behave reasonably and stop trying to ruin our civilized discourse, please leave the Forum.

I have never before asked anybody to do that. Now I do.

For the record, we are all trying to help each other understand where our cars are and sharing our experiences. We often disagree, but do so with respect for each other. The disagrees people receive are usually purely about content, and they tend to provoke some thought, reflection and better understanding. They are not personal attacks.

If you cannot do that, please exit the forum gracefully.

Please, Ramphex, try to learn to be civil. This invective is spoiling the forum for us all. I PMed you about this but you were rude even there so I do it now publicly. If you will not behave reasonably and stop trying to ruin our civilized discourse, please leave the Forum.

I have never before asked anybody to do that. Now I do.

For the record, we are all trying to help each other understand where our cars are and sharing our experiences. We often disagree, but do so with respect for each other. The disagrees people receive are usually purely about content, and they tend to provoke some thought, reflection and better understanding. They are not personal attacks.

If you cannot do that, please exit the forum gracefully.
Man why do you do this? You PM’d me about it, might’ve not liked what I had to say, and now you need to tell everyone you’re a hero for telling me how to live my life? No one is impressed. As I told you before, if you don’t like what I have to say then hit the ignore button and stop dragging this out in this thread. You already addressed it in the PMs.

As you can see my likes to dislike ratio is huge so I guess I’m not the worst person ever after all. We’re all not going to agree with each other, there’s a huge variety of people here with different beliefs, backgrounds, etc. All I know is I’m not going to sit here and tell you or anyone else what they want to hear instead of saying what I want to share. This is a place to express opinions, emotions, and experiences, and if you can’t handle that then maybe YOU need to exit the forum.

The only thing interesting about it is that anyone still cares. It'll just be the usual poorly presented hype and nonsense.
Are you serious?
Did you watch Autonomy Day in 2019? That FSD computer was hype to you?
There are now over a million cars running with that computer in the world!

Some serious drugs you're on... lower the dosage!

I think it's gonna be a dumbed down version of Karpathy's talk that was a month ago or something. Oh, and empty promises
Sure glad that the world does not run on your thoughts.

The intent of this event is: "Convincing the best AI talent to join Tesla is the sole goal" - Elon Musk

There will not be dumbed down anything.
Go watch a Waymo presentation with @diplomat33 if you want dumbed down!

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Sure glad that the world does not run on your thoughts.

The intent of this event is: "Convincing the best AI talent to join Tesla is the sole goal" - Elon Musk

There will not be dumbed down anything.
Go watch a Waymo presentation with @diplomat33 if you want dumbed down!

Why do they need new talent if they figured it out, and robotaxis will roam the streets this year?
They should rather hire "new talent" to maintain and fix existing features so we get a better experience today.

Why do they need new talent if they figured it out, and robotaxis will roam the streets this year?
Because progress does not stop for one.
They should rather hire "new talent" to maintain and fix existing features so we get a better experience today.
You really are stuck in some legacy stack mentality.
They are not going to sink talent updating anything that was firmly in the 1.0 code stack.

The Karpathy Doctrine is that AI takes over the entire stack (code 2.0).

Reactions: pilotSteve
the guy who, even with the benefit of hindsight, thinks tesla is actually going to deliver anything close to what we paid for within the lifespan of our cars is calling someone else delusional. Amazing.
Me, the guy who's actually observed and experienced progress with his own cars -- from original AP1 functions improving and later to AP2.x going from worse than AP1 to doing what it does today and taking me 98% of my cross-country trip from LA to TX to NC.

Yes, I am calling you delusional.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Status
Not open for further replies.