Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical troll, have nothing of value to add :rolleyes:

PS; For those wondering the same question, I found two different locations after looking at my neighbors 2021 X, will be posting DIY in the future when mine is delivered. You can mount high and low both relatively easy to tap.

Typical troll, have nothing of value to add :rolleyes:

PS; For those wondering the same question, I found two different locations after looking at my neighbors 2021 X, will be posting DIY in the future when mine is delivered. You can mount high and low both relatively easy to tap.

there's a gotcha for the install, but i'm sure you'll figure it out yourself

This is my exact config, and Burbank is my delivery center. I have a Plaid+ conversion and now, Im told October delivery. If I reserve today, it will be $12k more with FSD. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
You and I both know why your config was sold to someone else lol Tesla wanted that extra 12k. I do think everyone who sits here and claims that you forget about this entire process once you get the car and supports this shitthole company's trashy practices should just stop. A billion dollars auto company does not need your help and they'll gladly fu*k you any chance they get. Now people who have received their cars will tell you to forget about getting fuc*ed by Tesla once you get the car lol how does that sound fair?

Reactions: HumanInput
there's a continuing race to the bottom on low cost consumer goods.

I've stopped looking at ebay entirely. maybe once every two years, I have a friend buy an ebay item, usually from a real person; but mostly its china scammers and I can do without that.

amazon is the same thing, these days. I buy electronics parts that I would think "there's no way they could screw up just a plastic or metal knob" and yet, they do.

china is the problem; no ethics at all and being so far away, there's no culpability and nothing you can do other than give negative feedback, which is quite useless.

this is the new world market we have. assume the goods are trash if its not a tier1 known brand or seller. what a world we created for ourselves, huh?

there's a continuing race to the bottom on low cost consumer goods.

I've stopped looking at ebay entirely. maybe once every two years, I have a friend buy an ebay item, usually from a real person; but mostly its china scammers and I can do without that.

amazon is the same thing, these days. I buy electronics parts that I would think "there's no way they could screw up just a plastic or metal knob" and yet, they do.

china is the problem; no ethics at all and being so far away, there's no culpability and nothing you can do other than give negative feedback, which is quite useless.

this is the new world market we have. assume the goods are trash if its not a tier1 known brand or seller. what a world we created for ourselves, huh?
I think people like you blaming China are part of the problem. Everything is made in China and yet works just fine.

And, bring your exterior mirrors in. Good for you for remembering and knowing what to do. I like the idea of pushing a button to take care of it. You are an idiot for calling me a moron. Other reasonable people may have an opinion that differs from yours, and only intolerant people would refer to them as morons. Thanks.
you're not a reasonable person if your opinion is stupid and doesn't pass the common sense test. If you cant operate your car in a car wash then you are a moron and clearly need to go back to drivers ed or wash the car at home in your driveway.

• Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka
Because it can see stuff more than just a couple feet away?

that doesn't mean it'd NEVER hit something, but it should certainly be less likely to.

...wut?

The same vision system is used for the city streets beta code at low speed.

You realize the cameras are OUTSIDE the car- right? They're not blocked by interior pillars/seats/rear window visibility/etc....

And they all see at the same time, you understand that too right?

Not that down-facing parking cams wouldn't be even better of course- but basing how well it can park on "How well can a human twisting around in the cabin see stuff" is... not a great analogy.

...again wut?

Can you explain how speed increases camera resolution?
Forget it. He's Mr. Know It All. Basically uses his handle name to prove he's right. Kind of the vegan version of a tech person. There's Linux, and everything else is wrong. He's Linux, you're wrong.

These look ugly.
You need glasses (or some decent taste)! 😜 Again, the pic I posted of the white MS LR is a photo-shopped rendering pic. Another TMC member has the exact same Signature Monoblock SV104 wheels on his blue MS Plaid (see pic) as does Brooks from DragTimes.com (except Brooks got the brushed titaniam silver for his red MS Plaid). I know you're kidding, but perhaps not a good thing to kid about when I just spent anther $x,xxx on these 21" wheels after spending $4,500 on the Tesla wheels. @kgoroway -- dude... @Tigers @AnselmDante think your new lightweight, forged wheels look ugly...what say you to them? You think they're morons, don't know what 'good taste' is or are just super jealous children? Or maybe a combination of all those things? 😜 BTW -- EVERY other person I've shown your car with these wheels to think they look absolutely amazing on your car, and I concur.
MS Plaid w- forged Signature 21%22 Monoblock SV104 Brushed Black Triple Tinted wheels.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: impastu and BrianKH
You need glasses (or some decent taste)! 😜 Again, the pic I posted of the white MS LR is a photo-shopped rendering pic. Another TMC member has the exact same Signature Monoblock SV104 wheels on his blue MS Plaid (see pic) as does Brooks from DragTimes.com. I know you're kidding, but perhaps not a good thing to kid about when I just spent anther $x,xxx on these 21" wheels after spending $4,500 on the upgraded 21" Tesla Arachnid wheels, LOL. 🤔 😜

😂😂😂😂

Hey bro, you paid for em not me! 😉

As a taxpayer it is our business if someone is committing fraud. Have some societal responsibility above your own interests please.
Spoken like a true elitist from the New England area. I've been working for 27 years and paying taxes.

If my personal interests involve having power for myself and my family when Tesla doesn't deem it necessary, then my personal interests will always come first.

You can take your societal responsibility and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: jhn_
😂😂😂😂

Hey bro, you paid for em not me! 😉
You got problems, bro. When have I ever knocked you for your specific color, option choices (other than the fact that I think you're a cheap bastard for not ordering the Plaid and settling for the LR with the peasant & totally sh!tty fugly 19" wheels)? 😜 Seriously, are you off your meds today? No, really dude. Your comment just makes you sound super immature and JEALOUS...like a total D!CK. I think most of the time, you're a decent guy, but sometimes in life, you need to learn when to STFU! btw -- to me, it's not about the $$...I can afford them with my hard-earned money. AND @AnselmDante Joker...don't get me started on your bulls!t either. I know you two are in cahoots and have similar SUPER TACKY taste, lol. o_O

@kgoroway -- dude... @Tigers @AnselmDante think your new lightweight, forged wheels look ugly...what say you to them? You think they're morons, don't know what 'good taste' is or are just super jealous children? Or maybe a combination of all those things? 😜 BTW -- EVERY other person I've shown your car with these wheels to think they look absolutely amazing on your car, and I concur.

Last edited:
@sflgator You don't have to explain yourself, my friend. Not everyone is going to have the same taste. Hell, it would be boring if we did! I happen to like the SV104s, but I wouldn't take it personally if others don't. You bought your car and I'm sure you'll be elated with the new wheels. That's really the only important thing.
He needs some PPF and ceramic coating for his thin skin. He does this every single time someone disagrees or disapproves of something he values. I had a friend like that once in middle school. Pretty sure he grew out of it.

You got problems, bro. When have I ever knocked you for your specific color, option choices (other than the fact that I think you're a cheap bastard for not ordering the Plaid and settling for the LR with the peasant & totally sh!tty fugly 19" wheels)? 😜 Seriously, are you off your meds today? No, really dude. Your comment just makes you sound super immature and JEALOUS...like a total D!CK. I think most of the time, you're a decent guy, but sometimes in life, you need to learn when to STFU! btw -- to me, it's not about the $$...I can afford them with my hard-earned money. AND @AnselmDante Joker...don't get me started on your bulls!t either. I know you two are in cahoots and have similar SUPER TACKY taste, lol. o_O

@kgoroway -- dude... @Tigers @AnselmDante think your new lightweight, forged wheels look ugly...what say you to them? You think they're morons, don't know what 'good taste' is or are just super jealous children? Or maybe a combination of all those things? 😜 BTW -- EVERY other person I've shown your car with these wheels to think they look absolutely amazing on your car, and I concur.

Just janking your nuts bro. Clearly worked. 😂

The wheels like fine man.

Just janking your nuts bro. Clearly worked. 😂
You really should think about keeping your mouth shut sometimes. It's not normal. You're behind your computer screen; not standing in front of the person you're talking to so there's no way to read facial expressions, tone of voice, hand signals, etc. So, basically, you're on my sh!t list for now. And again, you might think it's funny and knowing that you got me going is super funny, but honestly dude, you're a d!ck man-child and should STFU on occasion. Go see a therapist dude...you need one. You may not understand this, but sometimes, your words make you sound super jealous and jealously/envy is a very bad emotion for a person to have. The stress is on you. Make peace with yourself dude and you'll find that you're actually kinder to others and you'll live a happier life. 🙏

You really should think about keeping your mouth shut sometimes. It's not normal. You're behind your computer screen; not standing in front of the person you're talking to so there's no way to read facial expressions, tone of voice, hand signals, etc. So, basically, you're on my sh!t list for now. And again, you might think it's funny and knowing that you got me going is super funny, but honestly dude, you're a d!ck man-child and should STFU on occasion. Go see a therapist dude...you need one. You may not understand this, but sometimes, your words make you sound super jealous and jealously/envy is a very bad emotion for a person to have. The stress is on you. Make peace with yourself dude and you'll find that you're actually kinder to others and you'll live a happier life. 🙏
No one should be able to get under your skin that easily, especially some random dude on the internet.

Bro the correct response would've been something like "at least I'm not a cheap prick rolling around on 19s 😂" or something like that.

But you went on a 6 paragraph tirade that included something about me and @AnselmDante being in "cahoots". Are you crazy? And then it went on to insult everyone who ordered 19s. Learn to take a joke man.

Bro the correct response would've been something like "at least I'm not a cheap prick rolling around on 19s 😂" or something like that.

But you went on a 6 paragraph tirade that included something about me and @AnselmDante being in "cahoots". Are you crazy? And then it went on to insult everyone who ordered 19s. Learn to take a joke man.
I'm sorry...were we FACETIMING when you posted your super awesome, hysterical, obviously joking comment? Maybe the connection was bad and I missed it then. My bad. Dude, you're a jealous, man-child tool who apparently gets off on "joking" with other men on the Internet (maybe instead of real life? Hmmm, what else do you like doing with other men on the Internet, lol??? 🤔 ) See what I'm doing there...JOKING, you putz! 😜

Again, ... You really should think about keeping your mouth shut sometimes. It's not normal. You're behind your computer screen; not standing in front of the person you're talking to so there's no way to read facial expressions, tone of voice, hand signals, etc. So, basically, you're on my sh!t list for now. And again, you might think it's funny and knowing that you got me going is super funny, but honestly dude, you're a d!ck man-child and should STFU on occasion. Go see a therapist dude...you need one. You may not understand this, but sometimes, your words make you sound super jealous and jealously/envy is a very bad emotion for a person to have. The stress is on you. Make peace with yourself dude and you'll find that you're actually kinder to others and you'll live a happier life. 🙏

Reactions: impastu and TheMacc

Hey, I like my 19s! 😋
7FC87444-7375-4936-83CA-5D1A36F61B6D.jpeg
ECF6DAF6-FB1B-4A95-BE18-B139A0ADF90C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.