Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
👎👇
sorry not you I was telling you about guy above you. The Ste$lar guy.
WhiteWi somewhere in the universe? that explains everything!

sorry banned member was temporary banned. his story was confirmed by another long time member.

guy above was unintentionally banned turns out that another tmc member had simular problems at that SC inpaticular with the same employee.

Last edited:

To whom it may concern it seems like a few members have issues with me and my encounter with a SC. I described what I went through (not even in detail) at the Costa mesa ca. SC in particular with one employee. what I said is the truth. Another member from this club replied back to my original post saying he had a simular problem with the same employee, he and his wife filed a formal complaint on him through the sales department since they are regular customers. That was my very first encounter with Tesla and couldnt believe what I was going through and thinking why me? when that member replied back to my post with a simular issue and same employee, I kind of was expecting it as in I knew I couldn't have been the only customer treated that way.

Why are you using someone else’s quote as me saying this?
why do you even quote me or even mention me in all those quotes? my dealings with that SC happened to me not to you. you seem to have a problem with me telling my story about it. your thumbs down to every thing I post is a little silly. just goes to show. How old are you? Don't need to answer.

Last edited:
I guess whiteWi finally realized it's true that some maybe a lot of SC have shady, scandalous bad employee's working for them. maybe he is a employee at a SC the way he was so negative and thumbs down to every one of my posts concerning my own and another members experience at the Costa mesa Ca. SC. ( he will more then likely give this a thumbs down) and sure enough right on que

Last edited:
I guess whiteWi finally realized it's true that some maybe a lot of SC have shady, scandalous bad employee's working for them. maybe he is a employee at a SC the way he was so negative and thumbs down to every one of my posts concerning my own and another members experience at the Costa mesa Ca. SC. ( he will more then likely give this a thumbs down)
right on que whiteWi đź‘Ž

I just had a call with service. I’ve had mine for a month now and still on 2021.3.105. They said completely normal and need to give it another few weeks.
There is something going on with the cars delivered with the `2021.3.xxx` versions. We know that `.104` and `.106` have both seen updates to `.4.xxx` and someone in this very thread claims they went from `.4.xxx` to `.3.106`. Unfortunately, `2021.3.105` has no reported updates. Cars started delivering with this version about 6 weeks ago and stopped about 3 weeks ago. My fear is that we have some fairly notable components using oddball chips due to the shortages and they simply haven't merged our weird firmwares into the newer releases.

If anyone that had a `2021.3.105` car has had any update, I'd love to hear about it, but at the moment, nothing is listed on any tracking sites and no one has mentioned it on any of the usual Tesla communities. The oldest `.3.105` I know of took delivery July 18th, giving them a 43 day wait so far. I'm at 31 days, and it sounds like you're at about the same.

@Twiglett (OP of this thread) is specifically being a big pain in the ass trolling every single thread trying to discuss this and dismissing it as just new owners being impatient. He's even linked to the first post in this thread from other parts of this same thread multiple times just to be an asshole about it.

my drive train is under warranty still and the battery wont fail, 2012-2013 models have gone to 300k without issues. #HatersGunnaHate
Please fill us in on how you know your 85 pack, THE most problematic of all Tesla battery packs, is not going to fail. I cannot wait to hear this explanation.

And the build quality of 2012/2013 Model S was straight up trash compared to any new Model 3 or Y rolling off the lines today. Sounds like you made a poor buying decision and want others to join in so you feel better about it.

OP, I’ll say it again, go new or wait for used prices to come back to earth.

• Disagree
Reactions: T-Mom
Status
Not open for further replies.