Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you that isn't impressive. EV by nature can achieve better 0-60 times because of low end power. It's just a gimmick. And one which people, including myself I admit, fall for. Once you get past that and the quirky but not exactly effective "Tech" Tesla vehicle look very substandard at their price point.
When you wake up in the morning... do you drink poison hoping everyone else would die

😂😂😂😂😂

I just got a call from Tesla

If it existed long before Tesla, why are you trying so hard to give credit to BMW?

It sounds like you are taking something Tesla gets credit for, one pedal driving, and then saying BMW is the true innovator because they "supposedly" improved upon the idea.

I don't think everyone "copied" Tesla. But clearly Tesla was first with one pedal driving (2008). Saying an improved version of that negates their timeline is just silly.

If we want to get really silly, we can go back to 1830 to figure out who really did what first. Or, you can just admit you are wrong here and move on.

I suspect your reading comprehension is low, so I'll try to dumb it down for you.

1) Regen is not the same thing as one pedal driving. (You keep reverting back to talking about regen.)
2) OP claimed Tesla was a leader in one pedal driving. (I only pointed out a single example to show that Tesla was not the leader here. There may be others.)
3) Tesla is not a leader in one pedal driving. (Did that help? If not, go back and read without the parentheticals, as they may have confused you.)

I would gladly purchase a beer for @glide and @Sanderpman12 if you would both agree to sit next to each other and work things out :)

Rather than focus so much on what you dislike about each other (mainly, each others posts) can you form a bond on what unites you both (mainly, how you both like to post on TMC)? Could we explore some form of peace or at least a stalemate/ceasefire?

How about not disliking either person's posts going forward for a week, see how you both like it? If that works out, perhaps consider the situation a stalemate and extend the ceasefire? If we can achieve this outcome with North Korea, I bet you can both do it! :)

If you both ever visit the DC area at the same time, let me know, and I'll buy you both a beer if you promise to sit next to each other and have a nice chat. I bet you'll bond over your common interest of EVs! Offer void if either one of you dislikes one your posts in the future though.

Sometimes you win by not winning:

Hey man im not the one going out of my way to dislike someone on their own post

Isn't it wonderful to pay $130,000 for a car that gets 14% less range than what you paid for? Based on the price of a new pack alone, that difference should be worth close to $5,000 that Tesla cheated you out of. Not only that, but you also get the same crappy service experience as people who paid 1/3 as much.

Why didn't you get a Taycan for that kind of money? 300 mile real world range (same as your Plaid), better suspension, much nicer interior, driving dynamics, quality build, better engineering, and you don't get treated like sh|t and get back a dirty car when you need to have something fixed. In fact, you're treated like royalty by Porsche service.

My goodness... there's now the Audi RS GT e-Tron for $140k that puts the Model S LR to shame in terms of acceleration, styling, engineering, build quality, and ownership experience. In a year there will be no reason to buy a Tesla other than ignorance. I can't wait to check out the Mercedes EQE when it hits the market next year. My next EV is going to be made by a real car manufacturer who knows how to properly build cars, offers features drivers appreciate instead of taking them away, and accurately represents the vehicle's capabilities.

I’m thinking about moving to Hawaii, but not Oahu where the only service center is to my knowledge. What do folks do that live on the other islands when you need service. Do you have to take a ferry over? About how much does it cost?

Did any of you ship your Tesla from the mainland when you moved there if you already owned one then? About how much did it cost?

More specifically, I’m thinking about Maui. I’d really appreciate any information you might want to share about owning a Tesla in Hawaii.
How about don’t move to Hawaii?! This is my home and my ancestors have been here for the past 1000 years. Many Hawaiians can’t afford to live in their own homeland to a large part due to people like you. We don’t want anymore people moving to Hawaii…

Are you smart enough provide exactly date for FSD 10 to the public? I bought full FSD in my car and it's even not working what was advertised.
My comment was meant to point out how negative you are. (There is always two ways to make a point right).
My comment had little to do with the dates for beta. ..
Maybe I’m not smart enough to have made that obvious to someone as brilliant as yourself though. :)

Reactions: WhiteWi
My comment was meant to point out how negative you are. (There is always two ways to make a point right).
My comment had little to do with the dates for beta. ..
Maybe I’m not smart enough to have made that obvious to someone as brilliant as yourself though. :)
"Maybe I’m not smart enough to have made that obvious to someone"... At least your are honest man. Thanks. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.