Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...after OPs post (that was thoughtful & beneficial...I'd hoped) we were then up to five pages of people asking questions about when they were going to get updates and blah, blah, blah... ...I really think that if people fully read his original post, there was no reason for anyone to add to it...
Bullshit, OPs post is a juvenile condescension towards new owners and comes exactly at a time unprecedented in the history of Tesla OTA updates. Half the posts in the first few pages are just a cavalcade of people saying "it usually takes a few weeks after delivery". Well, 9 weeks later we are all still running the same version our cars shipped with. OP even said he once had to wait, gasp, 42 days! Well, that was August 6th, so everyone that got their car before that has already waited longer than OP ever has.

EDIT: What really makes me not a fan of OP is that he kept doubling down and pasting links to the first post in this thread as his reply to other posts in this thread. What a dick move.

i am enjoying this circus

agree 100%

Ansel and Tiger are just dissapointed because the LR is slower from the redlight then a Model S Performance.

My perspective is everyone should buy what they desire not my business. What i dont like is judging other poeple like why are people buying Plaids etc. i know deep inside you guys want a Plaid but you will never admit.
You're an idiot.

I have said MANY times I wanted a Plaid. Also, you say you don't like judging other people, yet here you are judging other people.

Bullshit, OPs post is a juvenile condescension towards new owners and comes exactly at a time unprecedented in the history of Tesla OTA updates. Half the posts in the first few pages are just a cavalcade of people saying "it usually takes a few weeks after delivery". Well, 9 weeks later we are all still running the same version our cars shipped with. OP even said he once had to wait, gasp, 42 days! Well, that was August 6th, so everyone that got their car before that has already waited longer than OP ever has.

EDIT: What really makes me not a fan of OP is that he kept doubling down and pasting links to the first post in this thread as his reply to other posts in this thread. What a dick move.
Guys, I think Tesla have a problem with integration VISION cars only. and this is why ( my guess)they don't run any updates for latest vehicles. But every day new owners Mosel 3 and Y becoming more and more. 🤣 After FSD bullshit I am really lost interest for this car.

Last edited:
I'm not wrong. Subaru charges extra for homelink modules, but not on all models. Ya know, exactly the same as Tesla. You buy a Model 3, you need to add a Homelink module. Not so with S or X. With Subaru, you buy a Forester, you need to add a Homelink module. Not so with Outback.
you are wrong. I know what I bought, you don't. And the point, which you're apparently too feebleminded to get, is that this was a standard feature on a car that was 20 grand cheaper.

• Disagree
Reactions: T-Mom and Trekker_
I put faith in Mr. Musk's word
Never put your faith in people. People are fickle, greedy, and unreliable.

he should have ours and make good on his promises
He's busy trying to get as much Tesla stock as he can, so he can sell it and kill people on send people to Mars. Seriously, though, if you offered me a billion dollars to tell a bunch of upper-middle class people to shove it, I'd do that tomorrow morning before coffee. He's victim to the hype he created now, and like any scheme if he stops propping it up, "FSD" will crumble.

Reactions: Evoyager
if by 'ignorant' you mean 'debugs and fixes device drivers' then yeah, I'm ignorant as can be.

und du?
Well, you have probably noticed that Saxgod gets defensive and anyone that disagrees with him, he goes and disagrees with all of your postings even if the information you post is factually correct. He does it just to be rude as if anyone cares about the disagree button. This is why I clicked to ignore him.

We see the same comments every winter - performance complaints and range complaints.
Complaining alone proves that not enough research has been carried out by the complainant to understand the issues.
Let's remember ICE cars. They didn't work well when the engine was really cold. Or really hot. It's similar.
Careful . you'll have all your posts downgraded, called out for not being here long enough to have an opinion, and posts deleted 😂😂😁

Reactions: KrenGrl
the service experience isn’t the same for everyone. .. . Not every Tesla gets the same mileage..there are factors that effect range. .. I’m guessing arrogance, a lack of respect, and feelings of entitlement effect Range too.. range being in this case communication and prompt service. .. just like driving habits, attitude and approach means something... Fanboy.. really? instead of assumptions and self entitlement .. maybe you should check yourself and stfu. .. the issue might be you.... just sayin.

Sept 9-30 came and went, now oct -2 thru 30. Maybe biden will implement a tax credit on EV’s bought after sept 30. that is the only reason i am not screaming out loud, just inside.
Biden will do everything in his power to make sure Tesla cars stay out of any tax credits. It was obvious at his EV event that he is beholden and in the back pocket of the automotive union. To not even acknowledge the existence of Tesla is both laughable and completely hypocritical.

Biden will do everything in his power to make sure Tesla cars stay out of any tax credits. It was obvious at his EV event that he is beholden and in the back pocket of the automotive union. To not even acknowledge the existence of Tesla is both laughable and completely hypocritical.
Please take this rant to your Fox News account. This forum is about model S deliveries not politics.

You just made it about politics. He was referring to the possible EV tax credit not being possible for Model S cars.
Well I posted about similar saying there are EV credits but some dem senators are against the bill and that presidents (didn't mention any name) have no say in what goes in these bills. My response was to a post who said something like ".... if biden gets us ev credits...".

I got same criticism for being political. I don't see politics in my post I was only 1)pointing out the current situation and 2)explaining the fact no one person incl presidents is responsible or can be blamed if there are no ev credits.

What a lame bunch of pussies here.

Reactions: Fitz1414
Please take this rant to your Fox News account. This forum is about model S deliveries not politics.
Rant? Fox News, politics?? I will apologize if I somehow miss understood a rule that you must stay on topic within a thread. I must have gotten confused by all the discussion within this thread about fit and finish and all the other miscellaneous side discussion going on in this thread. What I will not apologize for is writing the truth. Nothing I said is not factual and easily verifiable. I will not stand behind an administration that puts votes before our future. You may put party politics before your beliefs but I do not!

you sound like a karen. at least they were honest and didn't just try to work on it anyways and risk damage. hagerstown is not a huge area, they probably don't see a lot of tesla's. picks are only $20, you can afford a set in the car.

and unless you're missing some details, it sounds like you made the exact mistake they warned you about. did you even use the proper lift points when jacking up the car?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.