Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the diverse response you are looking for, but maybe you should make up your own mind about a company rather than using a β€œsituation” to dictate how you feel about a company. If you liked Spotify before you found out Neil Young doesn’t like them because of Joe Rogan, not sure how the news affects your enjoyment of listening to Spotify. Of course, if everything has to be political, then I guess I do understand and you should just choose not to listen.
It's because the company is broadcasting health disinformation and that kills people. It's that simple.

It's because the company is broadcasting health disinformation and that kills people. It's that simple.
No he is not. You are free not to listen if you disagree, and you are free to cancel Spotify. But your assumption indicates you think people who listen to him are stupid and that, somehow, you know better and need to protect us all. Dangerous anti free speech rhetoric.

Hey donkey, I don’t support Elon, I don’t support the CEOs of Ford, GM, for Toyota either.

I don’t own stock, I am a customer.

You know that 5 billion in profits they have, some of that is my money. I own a Tesla solar array 8.19 kWh 2 power walls and I have a Model X white exterior, black interior, 5 seat configuration with 20 inch wheels and no FST order. I ordered it in 2020, in January 2021 it was converted to a Refresh order for an additional $8000.

From Tesla Energy, to now with the model X refresh order my customer experience has sucked. IMHO Tesla management is the worst. Tesla may engineer amazing products but those responsible to getting them into the marketplace are a bunch of idiots. Customer service is a joke. After you make the most amazing electric motors and power trains, develop mind blowing software and a massive charging infrastructure your focus has to be on the people using the products. Tesla needs to get to the point where the idea of allowing a vehicle with bad paint, panel gaps, missing equipment, or an overall bad construction to be delivered to a service center is 100% unacceptable. The fact that a service center misses these issues and hands a car over to a customer is again 100% unacceptable. I’m not making this stuff up. This form is filled with real customers having real problems and being treated really really poorly by Tesla. And if you find that too upsetting, if you find honesty and customers trying to help customers since they don’t get help from Tesla too unnerving, then you’re in the wrong place buddy. This isn’t Twitter where stakeholders are fighting FUD or Elonβ€˜s acolytes are wanting to punish anyone not bowing to his greatness and hoping for a response or like to their comment. Many of the members of this forum have had pre-orders from 2020 are watching model X Long Range & Plaid order is being delivered ahead of their orders what in January 2021 we were promised build and priority delivery if we agreed to immediately convert our orders to refresh for additional $8000.There are other orders, at the new higher price, made in spring through summer and fall and they two are waiting to have their orders built and delivered. But you can order tomorrow a Tesla long range or plaid six seat configuration and have it delivered in weeks. And that’s not fair.
You sound like a male version of KAREN. Your new name is Richard

Yeah I've been trying to sell it for months but it's been in service for 3 weeks now. Trying to just trade it into dealerships now since I didn't get any reasonable offers from ebay motors. I just need to get it back from tesla service in order to do a dealership trade in
You want to sell the car for top dollars $65k the first photo is the photo of the wet car? The rest of the photos in the listing suck. My 6 years old can probably can take better photos for ebay listing. Man, you don't even include some shots of the interior. Take a look at carvana and see now they position the car in the photos. List more relevant details such as imperfections, max range when charge to 90% - 90% instead of needing money to buy the house... blah blah. Most importantly: don't tell people that the car is in better shape than when you bought it.

Your posting history is full of histrionics moaning about Tesla as if your limited experience is the rule. It's not.
Please sell your Tesla and buy one of the brands you seem to feel have better service. Their cars may not be better, but you seem to want the royal treatment at service that you feel you are not getting from Tesla.

Honestly, if you're half as surly at Tesla Service Centers as you are here, why would anyone working there want to coddle you? Catch more flies with honey than bile.

And lastly, if you're concerned about your family, good luck finding a safer and more survivable vehicle than a Tesla.

I will have to respectfully disagree. My wife is a physician and as such what she and her staff endured during this pandemic has been far more than I could ever tolerate! Every entity, group, even this forum has rules of conduct that must be adhered to in order to remain in good standing and participate. Society at large is no different. We are all responsible to one another in an open society. And that requires sacrifice and adherence. Freedom is not free of responsibility.
Surely you jest.

You wanna talk about sacrifice and responsibility to one another? Then tell me why are all the top politicians rich as hell when we have homeless people on the streets? Where’s the sacrifice? Where’s this responsibility that we have for one another?
In California, our governor is a millionaire. Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi is worth 114 MILLION dollars, senator Diane Feinstein is worth 90 million dollars. We also have over 100k homeless people in the state, where’s their sacrifice? Why aren’t they sacrificing? If you say we have a responsibility to each other then why aren’t the people creating these mandates that you say require sacrifice, being asked to lead by example?

California has an indoor mask mandate in effect and our governor was seen at a football game, indoor, without a mask, again.

I’m sorry, but I’m not going to sit back and just do as I’m told by hypocrites and liars, I’m not going to adhere to every rule these morons create without giving it any thought or consideration of my own.

Any thoughts on cancelling Spotify in light of the Joe Rogan/Neil Young situation? I would really love to cancel Spotify but without native support of Apple Music or Sirius/XM that would leave me with streaming those things via bluetooth to listen to the music and podcasts I enjoy. Tesla being so restrictive on other sources outside Spotify is annoying.
You sound like an idiot…

What are you going to sue them for? Your ignorance, lack of due diligence, or not performing a pre purchase inspection? You bought a used car AS IS. a SEVEN year old car at that! Unless they demonstrably lied on the ad or provided a written warranty, you have absolutely zero grounds for a lawsuit. Try tweeting elon, maybe he'll help?

Well, yeah. PLEASE be careful. And if I were you, I would get in, roll down the window, and get out. Then bring up on the screen and SHUTDOWN the car without opening the door. The window is down so you can reach into the screen. And don't take my suggestion as the only thing you need to do to be safe and come out breathing on the other side of the job. Let us know how it goes.
This advice does nothing for safety whatsoever. This guy wants to see someone get injured to prove his mysticism concerning electricity.

Disconnect the 12v battery.
Disconnect the first responders loop.
You’re good.

Powering down the vehicle on the screen does nothing for safety.

This advice does nothing for safety whatsoever. This guy wants to see someone get injured to prove his mysticism concerning electricity.

Disconnect the 12v battery.
Disconnect the first responders loop.
You’re good.

Powering down the vehicle on the screen does nothing for safety.
Your advice helps the gentleman looking for help. If he doesn't see it, I thank you in his behalf.

This guy does not want anyone hurt. You added no value with your post with that type of remark. Frankly, its insulting to me. This guy (me) was simply adding a little caution to what he was doing. I was not encouraging him to continue with that DIY repair. Anyone (well maybe not everyone of anyone) could tell that I was not offering a Tesla tech manual step-by-step guide on how-to.

Your advice helps the gentleman looking for help. If he doesn't see it, I thank you in his behalf.

This guy does not want anyone hurt. You added no value with your post with that type of remark. Frankly, its insulting to me. This guy (me) was simply adding a little caution to what he was doing. I was not encouraging him to continue with that DIY repair. Anyone (well maybe not everyone of anyone) could tell that I was not offering a Tesla tech manual step-by-step guide on how-to.
Reading from the original post until this post, you’ll find this guy just ignorantly implying risk and ignorance on people who ask questions. Undignified. Putting the vehicle in power off mode does nothing for safety. Ignorance.
I know you think you’re funny. And I think I’m nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.