Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So these intelligent friends of yours are now less intelligent because they're choosing not to get vaxxed? Lol that's the problem with some of you vaxxed individuals. If someone has a different opinion than you based on this vaccine, then automatically they are an idiot regardless of their reasoning. You'd be fine around a bubble of vaxxed individuals knowing you can get it and pass it on to the next person?Do you think an unvaxxed person carries some deadly variant that's gonna put you at a much much higher risk of death that you don't want to be around your unvaxxed friends? And here you are assuming an unvaxxed individual creates a variant. Are you sure you're the intelligent one in your circle of friends? I think those 3 friends would be better off finding a new friend who isn't so judgmental of a fellow friend. Keep living in fear even though you're vaxxed and boosted lol. Unbelievably hilarious.

What a crapshow this forum is. The amount of brainwashed sheep on this forum that are so fearful of a virus and follow some hypocritical narrative of this administration that's only proven to be full of lies has been entertaining. Common sense and logic has clearly escaped some of you. Hopefully the majority of you are elderly and have a valid reason to live in fear. Hopefully next election we end up with someone who at least has a partial brain in their skull. They switch up their stories often and get caught in their lies and claim to follow the science? Last I checked, there was no politics in science but it's clear this administration is just trying to do what they can to remain in power with this dictatorship approach.

And this heavily moderated thread is a joke. Keep on censoring people with differing views.

What a crapshow this forum is. The amount of brainwashed sheep on this forum that are so fearful of a virus and follow some hypocritical narrative of this administration that's only proven to be full of lies has been entertaining. Common sense and logic has clearly escaped some of you. Hopefully the majority of you are elderly and have a valid reason to live in fear. Hopefully next election we end up with someone who at least has a partial brain in their skull. They switch up their stories often and get caught in their lies and claim to follow the science? Last I checked, there was no politics in science but it's clear this administration is just trying to do what they can to remain in power with this dictatorship approach.

And this heavily moderated thread is a joke. Keep on censoring people with differing views.

Nothing you have posted has been of value. How are you going to sway us sheep without facts?

Personal experience = anectode. But what you claimed was that what you are saying is universally true.

But the “corrections” have largely been negative. More updates with a negative velocity means they will get worse more quickly, not let.​
Basically you are claiming they shouldn't make any map updates because there might be mistakes with the updates - and according to you, more problems than corrections . That is the most ridiculous thing anyone can say - knowing how many of the FSD issues are because of map problems.
Oh for **** sake what is your problem. I was trying to reprhase the other users argument. Yes my data isn’t universal but it’s a data point. So please **** off.

Fossil fuels got the biggest subsidies historically. None of you anti govt people were complaining even a tiny bit then. 🙄

Don’t have double standards, please. 😏

This is absolutely the right thing to do here.

Especially since VW has done a very bad job with the EA charger network. With this initiative, hopefully there will be a lot of alternatives to Tesla. All good! 👍🙂
So a bit of an extreme analogy here to make a point: If I understand you correctly, the government passes a bill to fund billions to go to killing puppies in the streets. Your solution to this idiotic bill is to get another bill passed that spends even more billions to give the puppies switch blades to defend themselves?

This whole idea of "well he did it so why can't we?" sounds like a couple of four-year-olds arguing and other four-year-olds looking on and supporting their stance as rational. How 'bout we be adults, call all of this stupidity and work to roll back the subsidization of oil and gas as the primary solution? Spending more of American tax payer's money to "counteract" the spending of American tax payer's money is among the least American things I've heard.

So a bit of an extreme analogy here to make a point: If I understand you correctly, the government passes a bill to fund billions to go to killing puppies in the streets. Your solution to this idiotic bill is to get another bill passed that spends even more billions to give the puppies switch blades to defend themselves?

This whole idea of "well he did it so why can't we?" sounds like a couple of four-year-olds arguing and other four-year-olds looking on and supporting their stance as rational. How 'bout we be adults, call all of this stupidity and work to roll back the subsidization of oil and gas as the primary solution? Spending more of American tax payer's money to "counteract" the spending of American tax payer's money is among the least American things I've heard.

To paraphrase Seinfeld - Shouldn’t you be out on a ledge somewhere? 🙂

If you didn’t pipe up when the subsidies were being given for decades, you should not get your panties in a bunch now. That was my point.

I am not opposed to subsidies. You guys are.

Attempts at flawed analogies such as the above don’t change anything. Giving switchblades to puppies to defend themselves? WTF are you on about!

Subsidies to cleaner energy and environment are investments into our future. But of course, that kind of thinking is very hard to come by in your circles, I bet. Knee jerk blaming the govt for imagined or real injuries is much easier though. It’s very “ American “. (Another term usurped by anti-govt people)

To paraphrase Seinfeld - Shouldn’t you be out on a ledge somewhere? 🙂

If you didn’t pipe up when the subsidies were being given for decades, you should not get your panties in a bunch now. That was my point.

I am not opposed to subsidies. You guys are.

Attempts at flawed analogies such as the above don’t change anything. Giving switchblades to puppies to defend themselves? WTF are you on about!

Subsidies to cleaner energy and environment are investments into our future. But of course, that kind of thinking is very hard to come by in your circles, I bet. Knee jerk blaming the govt for imagined or real injuries is much easier though. It’s very “ American “. (Another term usurped by anti-govt people)
It's only "flawed" when the subsidies in question support the side you want to "win" which is an asinine, selfish and myopic way to go through life. It's a shame that people don't seem to give a hobo's crap about the country any longer. Just whatever their own personal interests are. But you keep suggesting I'm anti-govt and I should commit suicide when you know nothing about me. Real good look.

Im not saying it’s a win for “my side”. Stop mischaracterizing it as such, for this is what changes the tone to tribal mentality.

I am saying don’t start questioning a subsidy for only one side. Be fair.

Good day.
Hilarious that you now illicit "tribal mentality" when you don't seem to understand what that means. Subsidization of a segment is literally creating and promoting one "tribe" or group over another. You want your "tribe" (aka sustainable energy, BEV, et al) to win so you support bills that push that personal agenda. "Screw everyone else so long as my "tribe" wins and this is how we win" is quite literally tribe mentality.

Assuming I only question subsidies for one side isn't helping your stance either. Our government spending is out of control. Full stop.

Who pays for that? The government? Where does the government get it's money? Taxpayers. aka us. The best part is that the government will take your dollar and turn it into about two pennies going to the actual thing that you support. It's so crazy to me how divided this country has become along party lines that we can't even step away from it to see who they're using this to spend and spend and spend. "As long as my side can outspend their side, we all win!" Except we don't. We all lose.

But yeah, you keep taking your personal shots at me as if that somehow strengthens your stance.

Good day indeed.

Hilarious that you now illicit "tribal mentality" when you don't seem to understand what that means. Subsidization of a segment is literally creating and promoting one "tribe" or group over another. You want your "tribe" (aka sustainable energy, BEV, et al) to win so you support bills that push that personal agenda. "Screw everyone else so long as my "tribe" wins and this is how we win" is quite literally tribe mentality.

Assuming I only question subsidies for one side isn't helping your stance either. Our government spending is out of control. Full stop.

Who pays for that? The government? Where does the government get it's money? Taxpayers. aka us. The best part is that the government will take your dollar and turn it into about two pennies going to the actual thing that you support. It's so crazy to me how divided this country has become along party lines that we can't even step away from it to see who they're using this to spend and spend and spend. "As long as my side can outspend their side, we all win!" Except we don't. We all lose.

But yeah, you keep taking your personal shots at me as if that somehow strengthens your stance.

Good day indeed.

I know how taxes work, I don’t need a primer on that.

You responded to my post about someone else complaining about the subsidies, with plenty of insinuations and projections on your behalf.

You don’t agree to any subsidies? Great - then get rid of your Tesla! Follow through with what you believe!

Whether you can admit it or not, (and like it or not) without those subsidies, Tesla would not even be here today. Like I said, thinking about those subsidies as investment into our own future will never occur to someone like you.

I don’t care to argue with people like you who lack critical thinking.

Last edited:
Worthless post?????

You responded to my post about someone else complaining about the subsidies, with plenty of insinuations and projections on your behalf.

You don’t agree to any subsidies? Great? Get rid of your Tesla, then!

Without those subsidies, Tesla would not even be here today. Like I said, thinking about those subsidies as investment into our own future will never occur to someone like you.

Or you don’t want to argue (which is what you probably always resort to) with people that actually have a different perspective as you. Typical.

You don’t agree to any subsidies? Great - then get rid of your Tesla! Follow through with what you believe!

Whether you can admit it or not, (and like it or not) without those subsidies, Tesla would not even be here today. Like I said, thinking about those subsidies as investment into our own future will never occur to someone like you.

Lots of insults but zero substance. This is your support for additional government intervention in our lives at our expense.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mockingbird
They REALLY do not like Tesla. The left hates that its non-union, hate that they snubbed Cali and moved to Texas, hate how they stayed open and defied Calis COVID lockdown and hate Elon for being successful and "not paying his fair share".

Guy pays more tax than anyone in history . . . and it's "not his fair share".

Retards.

It made me crazy knowing I spent so much money only for them to take it away anytime they feel I didn’t do the right thing!! I bought this car to drive it normal and to have fun!
It’s not fun knowing big brother is watching and is punishing me for driving. WTF??
I paid for it in my MYP but refused it in MSP! Sorry but **** you Tesla for doing this!

Reactions: macmovieman
Status
Not open for further replies.