Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right - very deceptive. Except it is the original CNBC video that is deceptive.

Of all the 60k testers they picked a major LiDAR investor ? Really ?? And, didn’t disclose it ?!

CNBC was deceptive from the start by showcasing an FSD demonstration by a major LIDAR investor, Tyler Ogan, and turning it into a Tesla hit piece.

Follow the money and things become very apparent real quick.

Tesla fans are the worst human beings i have ever encountered. Literally what is wrong with this world today.
Completely beyond saving with your willful spread of lies, misinformation and downright deranged, hypocritical and illogical thinking.
You think you are the arbiter of truth and no one should ever question you or its a conspiracy. yet every single one of you have your entire life savings in Tesla's stock. Bat-*sugar* crazy,

Looks like someone suddenly went batsh*t crazy above. Not sure why such trolls are not banned.
Yet Tesla fans go after peoples jobs, life, Bully, stalk and verbally assault and threaten them all because they said something Tesla fans don’t like and this is just an extension of that. I promise you if Taylor had an employer they would be contacting them right now. It’s despicable. It’s makes me so mad. Yet you see nothing wrong with that.

To be clear, to bully or partake in bulling is one of the worst thing a human can do. I have seen it first hand on other people. I have even had people try to figure out where I work at so they can try to get me fired. There are so many crazies out there and they are being weaponized!

Last edited:
Reactions: DanCar
Posted this in the other thread and don’t see it here yet, but the Office of Defects Investigation opened a formal Preliminary Evaluation into unexpected braking in 2021+ Models 3 and Y on the back of 354 complains submitted recently

Kinda struck by the juxtaposition of Autopilot simultaneously being investigated for both not stopping when it should — at first responder scenes — and braking when it shouldn’t
Are you go due to stupid tesla drivers not see that on others brand NHTSA open probe investigation for breaking faillure to 356 000 cars
And good new I'm sure if it real for this drivers they cannot use anymore autopilot/fsd or just driving before it corrected

Are you go due to stupid tesla drivers not see that on others brand NHTSA open probe investigation for breaking faillure to 356 000 cars
And good new I'm sure if it real for this drivers they cannot use anymore autopilot/fsd or just driving before it corrected
I asked Google to translate this post to English, but it doesnt know what language its coming from

Here's the thing: it is safer to brake for no reason than to continue on and have an accident. In doubt, the car would (and I argue it should) choose to brake. Every time the car doesn't brake and gets into an accident, media is all over it, Tesla gets blamed, people want to sue them. And for good reason, lives are at stake. Until you can be 100% sure that a situation is safe, the best course of action is to slow down. Since the car isn't perfect, it sometimes brakes for no reason. As humans we sometimes fail to recognize those situations, or choose to continue on, and we are sometimes wrong and we end up in accidents.
Don't get me wrong here, I would prefer a perfect system that never applies the brakes unnecessarily. It makes me mad every time it happens. I'm merely trying to explain why it does so, and why it's the least bad course of action.

As for people "almost hitting us from behind"... I completely understand, and I always try to prevent that too. However, if it happens they are systematically responsible legally. They MUST make sure they are at a safe distance whatever happens in front. I don't want to get hit either but on top of this legal aspect, (I think) there's less risk of fatal injuries if you are hit from behind than if you have a frontal collision with a car coming in the other direction.

So, I don't think we have much in terms of weight if we try to push on Tesla saying these braking events are a danger for safety.
That had to be the smuggest, most arrogant comment on this board. I hope your wonderful Tesla phantom brakes in front of bubba and his pickup and he shoots you in road rage

Status
Not open for further replies.