Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Moderator edit)
So what purpose does your post serve then? Did you not expect it to have bugs, perhaps major ones? And don't say you were sharing your experiences, because you were complaining about them. As If you were expecting the car to not have beta issues. Remember that warning about "doing the wrong thing at the worst time" that you had to click on before you got to play with the beta?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or are there times you just sit and either stare at the screen or hunt and peck trying to accomplish a function and end up just giving up and not doing or getting done the function you tried to accomplish due to time or aggravation? Especially while driving and trying to stay on the road. WTF.

Ski
It’s just you. After you do something once, you should remember it. Maybe get glasses?

Tesla removes FSD when someone trades it in.

It may take a few days for the FSD to be actually removed from the car.

Sometimes the turnover is so fast, by then the car might have been sold again.

As alway check the paperwork before buying used cars. See what options are mentioned.

This point has been debated to death.

ps : The problem comes when someone buys a used Tesla from a used car dealer ”cheap” after looking at the software details showing FSD and thinking he is getting a great deal. Used car salesmen might even say it has FSD. But if they bought it in auction from Tesla, if doesn’t. Guess what, the deal was too good to be true.
Just a note on all this misinformation written with so much conviction by ignorance and inexperience. I'm not compelled to correct you but you are wrong at a most basic legal level without even going into the practical level or reality.

Seriously see a therapist. You know you are paranoid and that is good self reflection and at the same time it is greatly interfering with your life. I suspect there are other ocd type behaviors associated with this where you could benefit from professionals

Seriously see a therapist. You know you are paranoid and that is good self reflection and at the same time it is greatly interfering with your life. I suspect there are other ocd type behaviors associated with this where you could benefit from professionals
This is a 1 year old thread when we were still coming out of one of the more severe phases of the pandemic. Despite the first post getting a bunch of likes, it was never standard of care to get only a single dose of the vaccine. It was not completely unreasonable for the OP to avoid contact, especially if they were older and/or otherwise immunocompromised. I've seen hundreds of these individuals die, it's not a pleasant process.

Reactions: CreoUCLA and Adam3
So I've already submitted a service request but wanted to know if anyone has encountered this issue at all. My DRLs are partially on after car is off.

Posted it before but wanted to check. I'd say take a look to make sure this isn't happening to you also.
Yo! Mods get @glide off my dick. This dude is disliking my posts unprovoked.

@glide get a life my guy. You can dislike this one since I called you out.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
IT is more complicated then just how much charging cost vs gas. Have to include the difference in cost of what vehicle you are moving from or comparing. For example I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra that is paid off. Yes it cost more in gas to drive it and oil changes etc. If I were making a pure financial decision could never justify the Tesla. Since I am not making a pure financial decision I am ordering a Y. This is is extreme example but cost of the Tesla over another a factor has to be considered.
pure financial decisions are for weaklings. work hard and buy *sugar* you want. I wanna go fast and not pay for gas, lets rock

Nothing is free. You still have to charge your EVs which is not free. Gas saving is not much. you pay more for insurance, tax, tires, etc. Unless you keep your EVs more than 10 years, the savings are negligible. But at least it will make you feel better. =)
You’re an idiot. I save $500/month vs my old vehicle fuel costs and that was before the most recent gas price hikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.