Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DBF5D527-E6D2-4AC8-99E2-215592623CAA.gif

Or giving hot coffee to someone who spills it on their lap and sues because the coffee was, you know... hot. Or the person who thinks those Tide pods look mighty tasty. 🙂

The only way to describe this reply is "ignorance". You don't know the facts of the case, but here you are spouting absolute nonsense about it. Why don't you actually go read about this instead of continuing to spout fact-free takes? It wouldn't take you more than a few minutes, and you'd honestly learn something that would completely change your mind about an opinion you've clearly been carrying for decades.

This one comment alone completely discredits everything you've said so far. That's how wrong your take is. Please do go read up on the case.

You do the home work and find if his tweets move the SP. I’m not going to do the homework for you.

The tweet you posted about would be easy to check, even for people like you.

You really post like you don’t follow the stock market closely.
No homework to be done. I even got the extra credit. 🤣. His Tweets move everything. Just look at the crazy effect his ridiculous tweets had on the meme stocks/coins. The crazy tweetfests he went on Doge and Bitcoin and the effect every tweet had on those and the ridiculous swings they caused both positive and negative and he knew it. Glad he’s off that train for now. Look I’m a huge Tesla supporter and have always been. Absolutely Love the car and always will. But I’m also steeped in reality. You should be too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Ski

It’s not about “fanbois” - which is a pejorative you shouldn’t be using -
You folks in the bay area, Portland, Seattle...gotta lighten up a bit and stop being such snowflakes.

From technopedia

What Does Fanboi Mean?​

A fanboi is someone who is unusually attracted or devoted to a particular technology or tech company.

Wait…you can understand what he’s talking about??😲
Of course. He’ll repeat every negative thing ever said about Tesla, he’ll talk up every other EV while simultaneously pointing out every one of their flaws, then report that he decided to buy an Audi instead while he waits for a real EV that’s just over the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.