Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I am ****ing angry. God damn foreign grifters ****ing trying to attempt god damn treason. You can keep your shithole loser politics to yourselves. ****ing *sugar* has been infecting us the past 4 years and it's disgusting.

You realize those clowns started their "movement" in 2019 right?
You really need help. I have said nothing about the convoy that you are going nuts over.
Only in your head have we had a conversation about it.
Bye

• Disagree
Reactions: VanGuy
I'm hoping somebody on this board will be able to help answer the questions I asked in my post at the top of this thread. Not blame me for not reading enough posts (I have read many here), telling me "don't worry be happy" or suggesting I sell my car.

Whole both you and @AlanSubie4Life took a stab at this, you both referenced anecdotes/posts on this forum, which suffer from selection bias (amongst other issues). I am interested in finding what Tesla has put out there on this issue, beyond the warranty. It's not the same thing.

Your responses have other inaccuracies which are not worth debating here (just one example - Tesla support has specifically told me I should NOT interpret anything from the fully-charged mileage because of how the algorithm to compute that number works). This is another reason why I'm hoping others can share info that comes direct from Tesla, and not armchair speculation/"research".
This is just pathetic at this point. You’re an adult (apparently, though this is the internet) - you should understand if the specific information you’re looking for from Tesla isn’t there all we can do is offer the benefit of our collective experience. Notice the title of the forum includes “club”, indicating this is a place for people of like interests to join, not a professional organization. If you want info direct from Tesla why are you posting here? Newsflash, we don’t work for Tesla. I wouldn’t get your hopes up you’ll get the scientific analysis from their engineers you’re looking for. As they say, don’t go way mad, just go away.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: modlyowner
This is just pathetic at this point. You’re an adult (apparently, though this is the internet) - you should understand if the specific information you’re looking for from Tesla isn’t there all we can do is offer the benefit of our collective experience. Notice the title of the forum includes “club”, indicating this is a place for people of like interests to join, not a professional organization. If you want info direct from Tesla why are you posting here? Newsflash, we don’t work for Tesla. I wouldn’t get your hopes up you’ll get the scientific analysis from their engineers you’re looking for. As they say, don’t go way mad, just go away.

This is a bit uncalled for. I am not a moderator for this subforum, but if this were in model 3 subforum, I would probably move it to the quarantine thread as a personal attack.

While I get what you are saying, and understand why someone would be frustrated at the topic since it has been posted in virtually 100s of threads here, it would be a lot better to simply disengage if you find yourself getting frustrated. There isnt anything that the OP here has posted that is over the line, or against any forum rules.

This is a bit uncalled for. I am not a moderator for this subforum, but if this were in model 3 subforum, I would probably move it to the quarantine thread as a personal attack.

While I get what you are saying, and understand why someone would be frustrated at the topic since it has been posted in virtually 100s of threads here, it would be a lot better to simply disengage if you find yourself getting frustrated. There isnt anything that the OP here has posted that is over the line, or against any forum rules.
Understood but no, I don’t think so. I believe people have made their best efforts to help, repeatedly, only to be told the information desired is direct from Tesla but thanks anyway (IMHO condescendingly - “reflexive apologists”). But this is not actually a Tesla support page. Now yes, I’ll disengage.

Last edited:
Well I mean it's a poll of 130 Tesla owners on a Tesla forum so really not very scientific. Just excluding people that would never join a car forum like say housewives and just normal people who don't care. You've probably cut your pool by 90% and those people probably just install a home charger because that's recommended and why would they be bothered with an ugly cable laying on the ground. Also Tesla-fi and other data apps who really signs up for those? I'm an enthusiast and I could care less. I'm just guessing but I didn't see 2million people vote on our little poll.
Sorry I couldn't understand your gibberish. Nothing you typed was worth the time it took to read it multiple times, just to realize it was a waste of time.

Love how you pretend that same people that work on AP/FSD responsible for fart noises and games updates. Or that spending millions on PR department would have been anything but waste when they do just fine without them.
Nothing you say means anything, you're not an enthusiast, you're a fanboy. Elon could fart in a bottle and sell it for $500, you'd be the first one on this site hyping up how awesome it is.

God, it is getting tiring to read about competition catching up all the way from 2015. Still waiting. Elon didn’t become arrogant it just the way people with conditions like his function. I am surprised that with all this hate there is line of people wanting to buy Tesla all the way in to 2023 mean while Tesla will have another record year!
And another great post by yours truly.
His health condition has nothing to do with him calling someone a pedophile, or his pissing contests with Jeff Bezos about who’s richer, or all his arrogant claims about how great FSD is or his thought process of trying to take on the SEC and NHTSA and then gets butt hurt when he doesn’t get invited to the White House. There were a lot of car companies that were big for a few years and didn’t evolve and are no longer around. Just because you’re a successful company now, doesn’t mean you will be forever.
Maybe Elon needs to make Tesla toilet paper so you can wipe your nose.

Except when they did you ignored and dismissed them. Why are you still on this? Don’t you have reading to do?
Except if they (and you) had read my first post, I had already read most of those threads and was asking something different and more specific. At least @jjrandorin and @AlanSubie4Life tried, you just dipped in here to add negative value. Why are you still here?

Except if they (and you) had read my first post, I had already read most of those threads and was asking something different and more specific. At least @jjrandorin and @AlanSubie4Life tried, you just dipped in here to add negative value. Why are you still here?
Good question, tell everyone how you make out with people’s anecdotal random comments from various Tesla employees - if they bother to respond at all with the tone of your posts.

Reactions: WhiteWi
Now that you've hijacked this thread that is sadly much less likely.
Actually that was never my intent and I really tried to help - see posts 6 and 15. That's what I've found to be true and the best advice I can offer to anyone. But I admit your tone in response to people trying to help rubbed me the wrong way and I responded in kind, a failing of mine at times. Best of luck.

Reactions: Rocky_H and alexcue
With that, I'm unsubscribing from this thread.
Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 8.43.44 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.