Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief, speak for yourself.

When the car tried to veer into the median at 76 mph, I had to wrestle the control away in a split second. No ‘gentle pull’ there. 🤦🏻‍♂️

It is really tiring to see your constant shilling. You do realize you come across as an uncritical, highly biased Tesla shill, right?
In b4 “EVNow: listen I invested a good chunk of money into TSLA at the right time and it has worked out in my favor. Now no matter what Tesla does, I’ll shill hard to show my gratitude”

• Disagree
  • Love
Reactions: EVNow and 2101Guy
Chief, speak for yourself.

When the car tried to veer into the median at 76 mph, I had to wrestle the control away in a split second. No ‘gentle pull’ there. 🤦🏻‍♂️

What were you doing going in a road at 76 mph with a median ? Why is it a FSD Beta scenario ? Stop the BS. How much does Dan pay you for your constant BS ?

It is really tiring to see your constant shilling. You do realize you come across as an uncritical, highly biased Tesla shill, right?

Oh, shutup. You haters are all the same. You do zero homework and call everyone a shill.

LOL, neither are you LOL. Put a brick to raise your suspension so it doesn't scrape...works...however you shouldn't need to as it was a design flaw off making a cars suspension to low(obviously an analogy but correlates)
if you know how to drive, you don't need to raise your suspension. There is no shame on learning new things at your age.

if you know how to drive, you don't need to raise your suspension. There is no shame on learning new things at your age.
You obviously don't get it LOL. it was an Analogy :p If a car is designed and on hard right or left turns it scrapes bad, its a design flaw...you could use a brick etc to move it up, but that doesnt fix the flaw, just bandaids it :p

Waiting 5 months has nothing to do with your car being terrible.

A single early breakdown doesn't mean your car is terrible.

Please, please, just get it resolved and move on to another car and another forum. Clearly you'll never be satisfied with anything being posted here.
Kick rocks. Find another thread if you don't want to see any of this. No one asked for your opinion

Kick rocks. Find another thread if you don't want to see any of this. No one asked for your opinion
HAHAHAHA!

Clearly, you don't understand how enthusiast forums work. Posting is by its very nature asking for opinions.

I agree with the poster above: get the car back, take it to Carvana/Carmax, they'll take it in a heartbeat, and you'll no doubt make a nice profit. Then move on to Kia/Hyundai, VW, Audi (woops...), BMW, and please, please, PLEASE, don't look back.

Bullshit.

I know SIF has a policy on linking pins to forums instead of Twitter posts or other references, but this is getting ****ing ridiculous. Here's just a short summary of this thread cause why the hell not.

Before April 10th:
P1: Hey look, a new pin on the Tesla map! I'd bet no one's ever seen that before so I made a new thread!
P2-7: Ya know, maybe we shouldn't be creating threads until we see actual evidence or something of the like.

April 10th and on:
P8: Link to the Drive Tesla post about Goderich (which by the way was all based off that Tweet you guys don't want linked)
P9: A photo of the first page of the PDF we attached to the article, which contains literally no pertinent information other than the fact it's an official filing which corroborates the claim.
P10: The address, and credit for finding the Supercharger for some reason (not like he wouldn't have tried to nab the thread had I created one).
P11: Calling Doug to rename the thread cause this shitty naming system works SO well!
P12: A request to Chuq for something that's already happened and the address again ICYMI the first time.

How is it possible that I was able to fit more relevant information in a seventeen word tweet?! Only reason I didn't make a thread here is because the post would get merged due to there already being a thread based on ZERO EVIDENCE. And it's not like the mods actually gave a *sugar* after I asked them to not merge Trenton, or Kemptville, or Madoc, and then proceeded to ignore me again when I asked them to split Trenton, and Kemptville, and Madoc. Goderich wouldn't be any different, cause I guess dibsing all the threads before anyone has a chance to look is fair, right?

TMC (Canada) has proven time and time again they will bend over backwards just to satisfy these shitty policies. That alone is why I'm no longer posting new threads in this part of the forum. The fact they are essentially putting me in the wrong for posting the good stuff is outrageous. Honestly, they should be delighted I haven't pulled everything, but that's bound to happen if this continues.

Until something changes, I will be keeping my Canadian news off TMC, and leaving the discussion links on my Twitter posts or alternate forums, until new information is posted. If TMC mods are going out of their way to make me have a shitty time, I'm going to do all that I can to keep myself even partially satisfied.

The links are going back to where I put them initially. Deal with it.
Still crying after all these years. Get a life.

• Disagree
Reactions: Silicon Desert
No one owes you free parking. And there isn’t a business out there setting parking rates based on your Tesla or how old it is.

People really should stop being so self-absorbed.
Wow I didn't know this was a bashing sight. I know that just because I have a TESLA I'm not owed free parking nor should I be. All I wanted to know is if anyone else experienced this problem in Tahoe, since a few weeks prior I had free parking in the same spot. I'm sorry it caused you to lash out was not my intent.

Wow I didn't know this was a bashing sight. I know that just because I have a TESLA I'm not owed free parking nor should I be. All I wanted to know is if anyone else experienced this problem in Tahoe, since a few weeks prior I had free parking in the same spot. I'm sorry it caused you to lash out was not my intent.
Categorizing it as “a problem” means you think you were owed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.