Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you can even say that? Tesla has put nothing official out that this is not a safety issue. Absolutely insane that it has not been fixed yet. Like, I said earlier, Apple has problems with their software or phones and it fixes it almost immediately. Also the media and public whine about it. Apple is how a first class company operates. Have a problem, like the recent GPS issue on the iPhone 14 Pro’s and guess what a fix is done a week later. Hmm….

Now we are talking about an EV, that definitely has a weird issue and was caused by a software update. Tesla is supposed to be a software/tech company. My wife thinks it could catch on fire and makes me park outside (I don’t blame her). That is perception. Media should pick this up and just blast Tesla for it. As a new EV owner this is definitely unsettling and I can’t imagine how unsettling it would be for any new EV owner. Just not acceptable to not have a fix out yet or even acknowledge, like Apple or other first class companies do.

Hey Tesla - stop focusing every effort on FSD for just a second and fix this issue! And for anyone saying it is a non issue or it will never be fixed just amazes me. You have to expect better and if not then it will be reported to NHTSA. It is a $100k car, this is not acceptable.
You are the type of crazy I was referring to. Safety issue? I bet you're real fun at parties.

I was actually was trying to be helpful not trying to Police anything and most certainly wasnt trying to create a problem.
If it had been an 'unlocked' charger, then i would have asked them if they needed assistance with the App would have also suggested parking slightly differently as to only take up one bay.
But thank you for your constructive input glide, always happy to see friendly forum users and posts.
He’s on my ignore list. I suggest you do the same… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.