Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure why you’re being condescending,

??? I'm just stating a fact... that probably IS what they're thinking... it's what you think, is it so weird to believe other people have the same thoughts you do? How is that condescending?

Tell me you're unable to form a rational argument to support your position without telling me you're unable to form a rational argument to support your position...

if you’re trying to convince anyone or have anyone take what you say seriously then why not act like an adult instead of a socially awkward angsty teen?

😂

I know it's uncomfortable that collective action has consequences and that we don't each live on islands independent from each other but that's how the world works. I don't make the rules.

Last edited:
??? I'm just stating a fact... that probably IS what they're thinking... it's what you think, is it so weird to believe other people have the same thoughts you do? How is that condescending?

Tell me you're unable to form a rational argument to support your position without telling me you're unable to form a rational argument to support your position...

😂

I know it's uncomfortable that collective action has consequences and that we don't each live on islands independent from each other but that's how the world works. I don't make the rules.
There’s a reason I ignored you, thanks for reminding me why.

Does anyone at Tesla speak English? I couldn't understand a single word anyone said.
Karpathy left (smart man) and the rest of the team is mainly Indians (red dot not feather). Good guys, but often thick accents.
FYI: before the Portland/Seattle/Cali posters (and others with pronouns in their forum titles) come at me: It's ok to still refer to people from India as Indians. They are fine with that.

1664676515141.gif

Keep that FUD coming. At least on a night with relatively little entertainment from Sunday Night Football it keeps things amusing.
Anyone who buys this junk, allegedly because you think Tesla still has a software bug that won't alert you to a dying 12V Pb battery, and spends 8 times what it costs to buy a Pb battery load tester on it, AND thinks that somehow Tesla will throw an error when a battery of the wrong chemistry starts dying and this aftermarket crap it will somehow prevent you from getting stranded, might as well just go to www.sucker.com and make a donation.

Anyone who buys this junk, allegedly because you think Tesla still has a software bug that won't alert you to a dying 12V Pb battery, and spends 8 times what it costs to buy a Pb battery load tester on it, AND thinks that somehow Tesla will throw an error when a battery of the wrong chemistry starts dying and this aftermarket crap it will somehow prevent you from getting stranded, might as well just go to www.sucker.com and make a donation.
Possibly that specific battery since it's not a very good build. This does not hold for well built and properly constructed LiFePO4 replacement batteries. They do have real benefits. Lead acid batteries are ancient technology that has been ready for retirement for years.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.