Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomer mentality. More safety features = bad
I disagree and find your comment offensive. Don't categorize people by age, race, gender, etc.

I am a Boomer and love all these assistance features. In fact, I would argue as you get older you get more benefit from them. And if they bother you turn them off.

I disagree and find your comment offensive. Don't categorize people by age, race, gender, etc.

I am a Boomer and love all these assistance features. In fact, I would argue as you get older you get more benefit from them. And if they bother you turn them off.
He literally said he wanted to turn off the cross-traffic alert and that all these new safety features are "electronic crutches."

I just want to know how having more safety features is a bad thing?

He literally said he wanted to turn off the cross-traffic alert and that all these new safety features are "electronic crutches."

And you associated that opinion to when they were born. That is what is offensive.

You left out where I said 'personally' I don't like them.

My point really is that I think we depend on these types of things too much. We complain about the Tesla implementation of blind spot monitoring yet we can simply glance over our shoulder to determine whether there is anyone in out blind spot. What did we do before cross-traffic monitoring? Well, we eased the car back and looked both ways or waited for someone to blast their horn. I'm no Luddite but really, the more of this stuff we add the more stuff there is to go wrong. Case in point is the front USS parking sensors. Every time it rains, I get water running off the front of the car setting them off as I approach an intersection under regen. I'm perfectly happy with the array of features we currently have.

Well then, in this "woke age of media sensitivities" Tesla, and by connection, all Tesla owners are due reparations. OMG, it shouldn't stop there... SCE needs to be renamed!
Well, that just sounds retarded..........snores........snores........snores.......in a politically incorrect manner........

My father always told me.......Son, a gentleman never engages a discussion about Tesla and Edison......

Last edited:
So, as a matter of principle, based upon the feelings shared, you should just sell any stock you hold in the company and never purchase any product from him. Don't continue to support someone you have so little faith in doing the right thing.
Believe it or not but I don't take investment advice from randos on the internet, especially those who have proven themselves to be irrational. I've already stated my intent to lower my exposure to Elon and will continue to sell shares once my price points have been met. We aren't there yet, thanks to Elon's unfortunate activities. I still have hope for the company and their products but now it's in spite of Elon not because of him.

Believe it or not but I don't take investment advice from randos on the internet, especially those who have proven themselves to be irrational. I've already stated my intent to lower my exposure to Elon and will continue to sell shares once my price points have been met. We aren't there yet, thanks to Elon's unfortunate activities. I still have hope for the company and their products but now it's in spite of Elon not because of him.

It would be imprudent to offer advice like that on the internet, so you're fine.

It was sarcasm. Spelled out now, in case you are unable to discern the difference. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ElectricIAC
You missed the conflict of interest pulling key staff off a public company and "re-assigning" them to a separate personal private project
Tesla benefitted from SpaceX sending their engineers with materials experience to help with the cybertruck, and Tesla helped SpaceX with building a production process for Starship. Where was your incessant bitching then?

Not really. Are you me? I stated how I feel and not sure how you can judge my experience.
I mean I bought this MY"P" for performance, and I was surprised that how solid the suspension felt when I was test driving it. I am used to race coilovers with metal spherical bearings on my other cars, so yes MYP suspension is awesome as designed and intended.
You've already shown that you like to drink the Musk Kool-Aid and have plenty of TSLA stock. How can we take your comments objectively?

Have you told this to Elon ?

He seems to think racist, xenophobic etc name calling is the primary purpose we have "free speech" in US.
And you know how Elon thinks? Are you a mind reader? There's a spot in the bloody circus for people like you... and they're all frauds too.

When did You Tube claim they were the “town square” and wanted everyone to have a voice….

But he is right, it’s a choice and like I said before, no one will leave Twitter and it will never go broke. Too many people love Elon and I’m almost positive those same people would like to find a way to make him a Presidential candidate…… sounds like another group of people 🤔

GREAT, you gotta better idea? Then go create a platform.

Free country, Twitter is now a PRIVATE company, and if he fails, you were right.

Otherwise, you are just another virtue-signaling armchair quarterback with nothing to contribute.

I'll give you a little advice, an attitude like yours isn't going to get you any help. You might want to tone it down. Unless you don't care about help and are only here to troll.
Thank you, but I'm not interested in help and if I want your advise I'll ask for it. No one on this forum can fix this issue, unless they happen to be a Tesla software engineer or Elon. But I think it's important to report unsafe software. If something does happen to me, at least my family might be able to claim that I tried to tell someone about these dangerous problems.

Thank you, but I'm not interested in help and if I want your advise I'll ask for it. No one on this forum can fix this issue, unless they happen to be a Tesla software engineer or Elon. But I think it's important to report unsafe software. If something does happen to me, at least my family might be able to claim that I tried to tell someone about these dangerous problems.
Then why even report it here. Sell your car and troll some other car forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.