Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the mass resignations were part of the plan to flush out the remaining employees and their "culture" that made Twitter languish all these years. Much better than the internal culture clash to come with upcoming new hires.

Also lol @ZenRockGarden who based on your post history devote over 80% of your posts on this thread hating Elon/Twitter and making this place toxic. Keep that energy up buddy hope you're here when Twitter re-IPOs for a profit in 5 years. You should join r/RealTesla while you're at it.

I love Tesla and am upset that this Twitter dumpster fire is affecting it.

Sorry if that's not loyal enough for you.

I kinda thought this WAS the thread specifically designated to discuss said dumpster fire. If I'm in the wrong place, feel free to let us all know.

outside of fans elon doesnt have a brand any more he is pretty universally hated, sad but true
1668757258739.jpeg

Good points but my point is Tesla CANNoT handle the volume of work that is coming their way in 2-3 years.
Wow, you know the volume of work coming, and Tesla's expansion plans. o_O Are you from the future?

Usually a core charge is assigned in rest of industry to facilitate that return channel to ensure costs are minimized as well as environmental efficiencies as a side effect.
Tesla does charge a core charge if you want to keep your old pack, but them keeping your pack is already included in their pack replacement price. (I think they charge $10-15k if you want to keep your old pack.)

That could lower a battery replacement from 12-25k to 5k
No, it wouldn't. Everyone is already assigning a core value to the old packs. For example, you can see @Recell's prices in this post. ($6-11k) You could always ask them how much more they would charge if you didn't provide a core HV battery pack. (Assuming they would even sell, and install, a battery without a core.)

Last edited:
They did, but then Elon fired most of the people who handled both vetting the famous people, and also checking on identity complaints. Ooops

It's almost like the impersonation problem was CAUSED by changes some new leader put in place!

How do you lack imagination? Right, because Elon is clearing out the cockroaches, NONE MORE CAN BE HIRED, EVER! Seriously. Think about these things before you post.

I have a simple question, is it heating the battery, and if not, where else the energy goes to. Also tesla MCU is 10W max, judging from thw size of cooling solution it has. Perhaps you have no idea what Watt is?
None of you seem to have the slightest clue how it works, you just repeat some PR buzzwords, and also contradict each other.
It's easy to see if it is heating the battery or not, if you have ever looked in to service data.
And teaching me about beafy mosfets? I design similar stuff, I know.
Bunch of fanboys you are.
We can stop this circus, keep your 800W "cameras".

I quite surprised that you assume people should be rational in the first place....
We live in a neuroeconomy where all our dopamine spikes are used to engage us with social apps and sell us stuff.
All media and politics are in this game too.
The stupidity of Musk, IMHO, is to assume he's somehow more powerful than all this and he can tweet everything he can without real consequences. He could very easily solve half of his problems with silence.
He could do whatever he wants without tweeting and 80% of this would be over: and for what? pride? lulz? In this regard, he0s a man-child, without real friends to intervene. He's not only that, of course.
Not sure if he'll win this without serious damage.
Well, now I see the issue. What you and Elon view as ‘problems’ are not the same language.

Elon’s list of ‘problems’

Getting the world to transition to sustainable transportation and energy as quick as possible.

Developing reusable rockets so that humans can become space faring creatures and increase the likelihood of their continued existence.

Develop AI to assist humans in all manner such as to take over dangerous, hard, repetitive and boring work, but in a manner that prevents a Skynet disaster.

Improve human life in any way possible, whether that be something like UBs, cheaper banking practices, improving information dissemination to ensure it’s truth, reducing traffic jams, etc…

Aubrey’s list of Elon’s problems

Doesn’t do what Aubrey wants him to do.

Has an opinion that differs.

Expresses that opinion and creates angst for her and others.

Just not doing a good enough job in life.

That the BEST you got? You continued the argument, and you can't counterpoint, and then you get but hurt when you get hit with hard data? Just got to start pushing out things like "nice job knocking down that straw man though".

Pretty weak there. Guess you were the strawman I was knocking down.
I’ve already shown you to be a liar. Why would I engage in any kind of back an forth with someone like you?

And to the ignore bin you go, snowflake.
That’s what I thought little liar.

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
That the BEST you got? You continued the argument, and you can't counterpoint, and then you get but hurt when you get hit with hard data? Just got to start pushing out things like "nice job knocking down that straw man though".

Pretty weak there. Guess you were the strawman I was knocking down.
I’ve already proven you to be a LIAR.

Why would I have any back and forth with a liar?

No, he doesn't. First off, it doesn't help that @Mustafa1919 spammed this duplicate post across multiple areas of the forum, so you're not seeing all of the discussion that is happening everywhere else. This thread is incorrectly in the "User Interface" section of the Model 3 forum. The other one is more accurately in the "Battery & Charging" section:

But read the description of the intended purpose of this adapter:

Dubai does have the Type2 plugs like Europe, and this adapter would be needed to make things fit the charge port on his North American car. So it is the correct adapter, but whether it will work or not may depend on exactly what it's being plugged into. The adapter may not work with all kinds of things.
Dude, cut back on the anger 😀 I'm not trying to challenge you. What I was saying was that adapters purchased on eBay, whether correct, can come with problems as they are not OEM. Wow! So much for peace, love and happiness.

Dude, cut back on the anger 😀 I'm not trying to challenge you.
Huh? What anger? You said something that was inaccurate, and I just corrected it.
What I was saying was that adapters purchased on eBay, whether correct, can come with problems as they are not OEM.
Uh, no, that's not what you said.
either way, he has the wrong plug
"wrong" would mean it's not the correct one he wants. You didn't say anything about it being defective or broken or inoperable. It is the "right" one for what he is trying to use it for: Type2 plug to U.S. spec car port.

So much for peace, love and happiness.
I have plenty of peace. I just don't want to leave bad information out there, so I need to keep adding corrections.

Huh? What anger? You said something that was inaccurate, and I just corrected it.

Uh, no, that's not what you said.

"wrong" would mean it's not the correct one he wants. You didn't say anything about it being defective or broken or inoperable. It is the "right" one for what he is trying to use it for: Type2 plug to U.S. spec car port.

I have plenty of peace. I just don't want to leave bad information out there, so I need to keep adding corrections.
Judgy much? I get that you've been a memebr since 2015. My late mum used to say, "it isn't so much what you say but how you say it". I guess you're never wrong about much.

Status
Not open for further replies.