Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OK, you guys need to back the F off on this subject.

As someone that has been with parents on multiple occasions as an infant was dying, it's VERY common for them to pass the infant around and everyone be balling and heartbroken. I have no doubt that both variations of the story are approximately correct.

Anyone wanting to nit-pick this, including on this forum, is a GRADE A #$$HOLE. Grow up and show some compassion.

OK, you guys need to back the F off on this subject.

As someone that has been with parents on multiple occasions as an infant was dying, it's VERY common for them to pass the infant around and everyone be balling and heartbroken. I have no doubt that both variations of the story are approximately correct.

Anyone wanting to nit-pick this, including on this forum, is a GRADE A #$$HOLE. Grow up and show some compassion.
I'll welcome any theory that justifies that Musk tweet, because I prefer to believe he didn't make it up but just misremembered for whatever reason.

• Disagree
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Sigh. You clearly have no interest in learning anything nor having this discussion on a factual basis.
People can make up their own minds from what I have shared so far.

Again, there is no one with a credible CV that believes that camera-only AUTONOMY is happening "in the coming years".
You certainly seem like you know a lot. About what, I have no idea.

Sigh. You clearly have no interest in learning anything nor having this discussion on a factual basis.

I mean, I was pointing out your claims were unsupported by facts, and that even the one source you originally tried to provide doesn't support them- then pointing out your second source actually proved your claim factually wrong

Then pointed out your response to having each claim you made debunked appears to factually be moving the goalposts further away to deny having to admit your being caught repeatedly in error.

Seems pretty factual to me.

So it's unsurprising you'd just dismiss the discussion-- you didn't have much other choice.

• Disagree
Reactions: 2101Guy
🤣🤣🤣 FUD-shade would be a better nick for you.

thatword.jpg

Yes… if you’re texting I'm honking. Never understood why the sheep sit at a green light behind someone who’s texting and unaware… drivers waiting are frustrated for sure… but not willing to alert the other driver to look up.
You didn't say where in the USA you live. If you are in the LA area and you honk, you may get a bullet coming to you . More you honk, more chance you get hit by one.

Mobileye does not believe cameras alone is safe enough for L4 autonomous vehicles. They have two development platforms, one with just cameras which is their supervision platform and their combined platform for safe L4 autonomous driving which uses Lidar and Radar as well.
I've said this four times now. ME's deployment strategy is clearly communicated and known for years. KS is just continuing the FUD-ing either by being uninformed or ignorant.

• Disagree
Reactions: flutas and 2101Guy
Next you’re gonna be telling me that when gas prices rise it costs more to fill up an ICE car.

Thanks for the YouTube spam, don’t forget to smash that bell!
Hey, Hater... Chill out
I'm a Model X owner, I started posting questions about my Model X order in 2020 , and throughout the 2 year wait. I have been posting videos since my delivery on 3/31/2022. You have a problem with owners helping owners that's cool.

I have a small channel with about 400 subscribers.
Maybe I should have just posted text version so no not offend you delicate sensibilities.
You've been here since 2016. I am sure you have never learned anything from a Tesla focused YouTube video.
Some people are just converting to a Model X now should we leave them in the dark?
Should we not share new info?

The real key to the video was the price Tesla charges is not uniform which I did not know. This charger is $.023 while that one is $0.45.
I charge from my wall connecter... when I was at a supercharger I was shocked I was hit for $0.45 per kw and decided to share what I learned. Is that bad? When I took delivery the cost per kw was $0.11.

With 400 subscribers my channel makes zero income as you need to have 1000 plus 4k watch hours.
If I wanted to make a living at YouTube I'd pick a more profitable subject. Model X is a low volume car.
But you be you man... haters gonna hate!

“Govern me harder, daddy”

~Folks foaming at the mouth regarding Elon’s crusade to level the playing field on Twitter.
Maybe instead of whining about how everyone is preventing him from running his free speech utopia he should just ignore them and run Twitter how he sees fit. He has the resources to do that with zero advertisers and zero $8 a month users.

“Govern me harder, daddy”

~Folks foaming at the mouth regarding Elon’s crusade to level the playing field on Twitter.
Apparently ElectrucIAC has a problem with me calling Musk fullblown-MAGA.

For your edification, Musk has taken to retweeting Kyle Rittenhouse, to using the Pepe the Frog meme. to referencing "88" and "14" in seemingly random ways [the former number refers to "Heil Hitler," the latter to a white supremicist manifesto,] to attacking Col. Vindman, and to deploying the Jewish puppet master trope.

Christ knows what he'll be resorting to later this week as he feels more and more cornered by advertisers, by Apple, by regulators, and by media critics.

So yeah, maybe to call it merely MAGA is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.