Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They love focusing on things that dont matter meanwhile yesterday a Honda slammed into the back of a model 3 and not a word about it from the media outlets ..NHTSA is just a bunch of bitter (people) who dont like elon because he does what he wants to do without asking permission from mom

(moderator note: Edit above. One thing I know for sure is that the NHTSA knows how to spell and punctuate.)
my note : edit here (I'm glad the women at NHTSA can spell and punctuate because that's what were paying them for right ? Pronouns are important to you on the left but they certainly dont make the public safer that's one thing I know for sure )

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
In the Investor Thread where I’m a moderator there are big financial stakes involved for many members, so that thread is a popular target for shortsellers and haters trying to sow doubt or just cause havoc. For the three moderators in that section it’s an almost daily ‘battle’ to keep such trolls out, which means the hammer falls down on posts quicker than in other threads.
I don't think I fit that description ... yet, after 13 years being on the forum, I can be banned for no obvious reason. Infact told by a moderator not even to ask "why" because that would be my "funeral".

Anyone with little or no record - I can understand banning quickly. But for others ... ?

You paid a market based price at the time you bought the vehicle. If the price was now 79K would you feel the same outrage for the person who paid that for it?
You sound like a classic cheerleading fanboy. First of all, that's an indicator that they have been ripping us off and it's nothing to do with a supply chain because other cars are still delayed. It's Tesla playing the games

Why should I give a damn about other companies and if they’re trying to compete. I’m not team Tesla, I’m not team other OEM. I’m team Me. I’m team my finances. I have 0 care if Tesla is “out competing” other companies. At the end of the day, there is an inferred residual value to a large purchase like a car with an expected depreciation curve. Tesla screwed over anyone by deceptively hiding their mark ups. Stop trying to tell people we’re wrong to feel a certain way about being upside down in a car that is anywhere from 3 days to 6 Months old. It’s just callous. If you are tired of seeing people bitch, don’t open the thread!
You feel better now fella?
All good here
Who said anything about BITCHiNG
I was just setting the record straight with an example and you went off a cliff
Don’t like it don’t read it ( iGNORE button)

Last edited:
Criminal?

I find it difficult to take anyone seriously who insists on brokering in such hyperbole to garner support when their stance is flimsy at best w/o such tactics.
Did you not even read my statement…. Jesus. It was a statement on how he made people feel it wasn’t literal. SMH 🤦‍♂️

What he did was criminal in the eyes of everyone who already bought, and what he did is brilliant to those who waited until now to buy.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.