Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree - there is no overpopulation issues in Western nations.

It's the 3rd world that are still very poor and lack the technology and infrastructure to support their populations.

Other than making birth control and sex-education readily available, I really don't want ANY government doing anything to try and limit human procreation. It's a VERY slippery slope as China has already shown the world.
it has happened. we found something our rascal approves of. sex. nicely done, all.

Pretty sure he means the incident where his car broke down, not a crash. But you knew that, right?
Benito is correct. Not sure what else I can call it? Near-death experience? Complete failure of the EV system while driving? Wife is screaming into my ears why we spent all that money on the MX? Electrified Roadkill? it was the overall heartwrenching experience we encountered.

I didn't buy a Tesla... So I yeah, I guess I didn't get screwed by the price drop.

You as an adult bought a new Tesla with your own money for a price you agreed upon... You are now driving around in a fancy late model Tesla, while I'm just mopping around in 10 year old prius with over 200K miles.....

Should I or you call the wambulance for you???? Oh no, person X paid more than person Y for their new car.. Please.. someone come and help him.... He's hella mad...
I didn't buy a Tesla... So I yeah, I guess I didn't get screwed by the price drop.

You as an adult bought a new Tesla with your own money for a price you agreed upon... You are now driving around in a fancy late model Tesla, while I'm just mopping around in 10 year old prius with over 200K miles.....

Should I or you call the wambulance for you???? Oh no, person X paid more than person Y for their new car.. Please.. someone come and help him.... He's hella mad...
So if you didn’t buy a Tesla, then you’re just a troll on this forum for kicks? Find something more meaningful with your life.

So if you didn’t buy a Tesla, then you’re just a troll on this forum for kicks? Find something more meaningful with your life.

A few months ago I was helping my parents look for a tesla. But at the time (got a VIN and everything) but at the last minute they decided to not get one.

Yeah, being on here is like a force of habit. I plan on getting one but I just don't want to get "screwed by tesla" so I'll wait. Probably, not as cool as those that already bought one I guess. Hahhahahah.. yeah, you could be driving a 290k mile prius so just shvT the F up. Hahhaha. I didn't know tesla drivers could be such babies. Hahahah

But yeah, ever since the drastic cuts, I've been wasting too much time here. It's like a traffic accident u can't help looking at. I'm working on fix that though hahahahh

Feck me, is this thread still going? Knocking on TWO THOUSAND posts of salty rage tears from people that have no interest in thinking this problem through. You're fighting a valiant fight but my advice is to hit that unwatch button.

zGHQb4O.gif
I agree, feck you

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I did contribute quite a few posts attempting to discuss the pros and cons of the vision based approach vs USS, and how it might work based on the published information about the occupancy network/TV technology, Tesla's motivations for making this change, possible explanations for the odd timing relative to the replacement tech being available, etc.

I lost interest when it became clear that most people on this thread are here to wallow in their self-righteous rage and have no interest in discussing anything more sophisticated than 'LOOOL! Camra derty!' on a loop.
And I am sure that the people from Tesla read your ideas, stopped work on what they were doing and said "Hey Elon! This guy seems to have all the answers! Make him an offer to sort this problem out for us we have unable to deliver on for the last 5 months."

Your arrogance is only matched by your unshakeable faith in an avaricious arch-capitalist company and its deranged CEO.

Good news - deflation continues, meat has a real price competitor now:

This morning I picked up some Impossible Burger Patties at Costco. 10 large patties, net weight 40 oz (2.5 lbs), only $10.99 after their sale. That's only $1.10 per patty and the lowest price I have ever paid per patty. This all in the setting of food inflation where food prices most everywhere else are going the other direction.
I wish more people ate beyond and impossible meat. That way the prices on the real stuff can come down and I don’t have to pay 50 bucks for a ribeye

But man is it good!

@TSLA Pilot this ones for you ol’top
6CA2CF16-90EF-4030-80B9-91A618056735.jpeg

I wish more people ate beyond and impossible meat. That way the prices on the real stuff can come down and I don’t have to pay 50 bucks for a ribeye

But man is it good!

@TSLA Pilot this ones for you ol’top
So proud, you ate a steak, good boy! Please don't bother to post the outcome, we all know what that looks like as well.

That makes no sense. Lucid & Tesla were clearly not correlated today.

View attachment 900520
Oh wow lucid ended up being only up by 43% instead of 80%, what a terrible day!

Up is up, just because it didn’t follow the same exact spike pattern, it was still a strong day for the whole EV sector outperforming nasdaq not tesla exclusive. Charge point is randomly up 7% with the roller coaster chart but that has nothing to do with it as well right?

And if you wanna get pissy about that and have an internet fight over technicalities to get it popularity likes then cool for you 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.