Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow lucid ended up being only up by 43% instead of 80%, what a terrible day!

Up is up, just because it didn’t follow the same exact spike pattern, it was still a strong day for the whole EV sector outperforming nasdaq not tesla exclusive. Charge point is randomly up 7% with the roller coaster chart but that has nothing to do with it as well right?

And if you wanna get pissy about that and have an internet fight over technicalities to get it popularity likes then cool for you 👍
Haughty much?

You said and I quote:
Tesla had its 2nd highest all time weekly gain and had a huge upday today on the back of Lucid's buyout rumors -
And that was and is factually wrong. Tesla made virtually all its day’s gains BEFORE the Lucid rumor hit the Internet and quite literally traded sideways while LCID exploded.

Now, instead of correcting your mistake, you’ve decided to be a jerk.

Maybe you didn’t get the memo. Go look at the website today.
Mr Astro glide I appreciate your concern for me not to get tricked by Tesla. (duley noted) my MPP rotors are in the garage and waiting. We people that understand cars know there is no such thing as high thermal capability brake caliper. I am sure they just paint them red. still getting the car unfortunately you didn’t scare me off. I will tell you this the swivel screen is a must for sure. I feel it for you that you don’t have that!

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
Sounds like a bunch of 12 yr old girls having an argument at a slumber party. At least most of them have grown up and have stopped playing video arcade games by the time they got their drivers licenses. But then this guy? is in California, so dont even get me started about all the wackadoodles living there.

Says "Florida Man" 😉

Carl Hiaasen was once asked where he got his plot lines from (and if you've never read anything of his, I'd highly recommend that you do). The interviewer pointed out that they were very complicated and full of the strangest characters doing the weirdest things and wondered how he dreamed all this stuff up. He responded that he didn't have to imagine anything, he just read the local papers and basically regurgitated the stories he read there with the names changed

Guess where he lived . . .

Mr Astro glide I appreciate your concern for me not to get tricked by Tesla. (duley noted) my MPP rotors are in the garage and waiting. We people that understand cars know there is no such thing as high thermal capability brake caliper. I am sure they just paint them red. still getting the car unfortunately you didn’t scare me off. I will tell you this the swivel screen is a must for sure. I feel it for you that you don’t have that!
Mr. Dick846, I don’t care what you get or what you think you are going to get from Tesla.

The fact of the matter is they do not offer “higher thermal capability brake calipers”

Not sure why you find that so hard to understand. It was an error on the website. It was corrected to reflect they are actually pads, not calipers. There is a provision in the MVPA for these types of issues.

I cannot wait to hear about your delivery day experience.

• Funny
Reactions: Duke846 and Sam1
In
Mr. Dick846, I don’t care what you get or what you think you are going to get from Tesla.

The fact of the matter is they do not offer “higher thermal capability brake calipers”

Not sure why you find that so hard to understand. It was an error on the website. It was corrected to reflect they are actually pads, not calipers. There is a provision in the MVPA for these types of issues.

I cannot wait to hear about your delivery day experience.
maybe it will be different than the 4 of them I have had already?

Carl Hiaasen was once asked where he got his plot lines from (and if you've never read anything of his, I'd highly recommend that you do). The interviewer pointed out that they were very complicated and full of the strangest characters doing the weirdest things and wondered how he dreamed all this stuff up. He responded that he didn't have to imagine anything, he just read the local papers and basically regurgitated the stories he read there with the names changed

Guess where he lived . . .
Same place I do. Love Hiaasen's stuff and have to agree: check out the local news feeds. Too numerous to elaborate but one happened recently near me. A high speed chase on the interstate in my county ended twice: once when the cops blocked the perps car after he ran off the road into a palm tree. He managed to flee the vehicle and jump into a nearby police vehicle and fled. It ended the second time, later, when something similar happened with the patrol car. Welcome to the Sunshine State.

Ridiculous? Ridiculous would be trusting any single tech in any brand's service center to have accurate information. They are NEVER up to date with info.

Ridiculous? Ridiculous is ridiculing Tesla Service Centers as the worst, and then believing that same Service Center to be telling you something that is factual.

I guess my 45 years of OCD observations isn't accurate....SIGH!!! 🤣
Where did I say I believed what he said? Where did I ridicule Tesla Service Centres? Please quote me, I’ll be checking in.

What’s telling is you and others like you never offer an alternative view or insight, just look to catch people out with your pedantry - except you can’t even do that properly lol.

Honestly, it’s like talking to petulant teenagers on here Jesus.

Ridiculous? Ridiculous would be trusting any single tech in any brand's service center to have accurate information. They are NEVER up to date with info.

Ridiculous? Ridiculous is ridiculing Tesla Service Centers as the worst, and then believing that same Service Center to be telling you something that is factual.

I guess my 45 years of OCD observations isn't accurate....SIGH!!! 🤣
Where did I say I believed what he said? Where did I ridicule Tesla Service Centres? Please quote me, I’ll be checking in.

What’s telling is you and others like you never offer an alternative view or insight, just look to catch people out with your pedantry - except you can’t even do that properly lol.

And yet you continue to do so, responding to every post with a disparaging comment. Everyone probably gets it by now, you hate the suspension, unworthy of your buttocks, and you can't believe you were, er, tricked(?) somehow into purchasing your MY? Perhaps it's time to move on and recognize others may have opinions that don't mirror your own. Your OP was mostly accurate IMO but it doesn't mean yours is the final word on anything.

• Disagree
Reactions: enemji and Ratch
And yet you continue to do so, responding to every post with a disparaging comment. Everyone probably gets it by now, you hate the suspension, unworthy of your buttocks, and you can't believe you were, er, tricked(?) somehow into purchasing your MY? Perhaps it's time to move on and recognize others may have opinions that don't mirror your own. Your OP was mostly accurate IMO but it doesn't mean yours is the final word on anything.

Reactions: enemji
Status
Not open for further replies.