Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasEV

Jun 5, 2013
Austin, TX
The issue here isn't the supercharger, its is the knowledge base of the owner. Not a bad thing, it just shows that tesla cars are being purchased by mainstream folks who and are comfortable just jumping into the car and making long trips. These are good things for EVs, but right now, folks need to have some planning in advance and need to understand some nuances like Phantom range losses overnight, benefits of trickle charging, etc...
I think this is an important point. Being clueless and having drunk the supercharger Kool-Aid is a bad combination.

Perhaps you are a part of the super-secret-secret-squirrel test group...
What does a smartass post like that accomplish?
My situation is out of the ordinary so I’m wondering if and how I’d ever be able to get FSD in my wife’s X. When ordering her X we were totally new to Tesla and didn’t see the value in Autopilot. Having owned 2 now for almost 6 months, we’ve changed
Freakin d*ck

• Love
Reactions: St Charles
Very detailed listing and good price. This one will go fast
Good price? Wait... you just said it’s a good price? Well what are you waiting for? That’s right you’re literally only on here to troll not to actually buy anything. What is it that you exactly do again? Why do you spend so much time on here but never intend to purchase? Are you homeschooled? It’s all finally starting to make sense now. You’re 15 and stay at home all day studying Tesla’s... interesting

Good price? Wait... you just said it’s a good price? Well what are you waiting for? That’s right you’re literally only on here to troll not to actually buy anything. What is it that you exactly do again? Why do you spend so much time on here but never intend to purchase? Are you homeschooled? It’s all finally starting to make sense now. You’re 15 and stay at home all day studying Tesla’s... interesting
Stop trolling please. If you don't have anything to say about the OPs listing, shut up.

• Disagree
Reactions: T-Mom
BREAKING News: Tesla Just announced that all New Model S/X including the raven on custom build to order gets free unlimited lifetime supercharging on 8/3/19

In addition:
Recently (after June 30th, 2019) Tesla also dropped the price on model S/X, now pearl white is free and ludacris package is free for all performance models. Good deal. Maybe it's time to order

Finally: Tesla is giving out free 1000 Miles (or 1500 km) supercharging : (with use of referral code below). So if you have multiple Tesla's you can save the free referral supercharging miles for other cars (such as model 3 or upcoming model Y) since those will likely never get free unlimited supercharging offer.

When you order online with the new inventory models use the referral link here , it will automatically activate: Free Supercharger Miles or use code kevin73933 if you're ordering via phone or in-store.

it's so funny hearing you all finally relenting about how dealerships may not have been so bad after all...

this time, even last year, you were all extolling the wonders of Elon for owning the whole chain.

now look where this got us.

note: I grew up in a family run dealership. I've seen the good and bad. but dealerships exist for a reason. do you think someone else didnt think of this before.

Tesla makes an interesting car. and I like mine. but my god, half of you are braindead.

Hello all,

I have what seems to be a very slow leak in my left rear tire since day one it seems. I took ownership of this new LR AWD M3 in June. I’ve not seen any nails or other reasons for the leak and the valve stem is tight (I have a small hand tool to tighten and remove stems). I was thinking about using the Tesla app to either request road side assistance or to schedule mobile service, as getting to my nearest SC would take an hour each way. Two questions. First, would there be a charge for using roadside assistance or requesting a mobile service for this issue? Second, which path should I choose - roadside or mobile service via the app? Thanks in advance for your thoughts. :)

Really?

REALLY?

My personal belief is that we are waiting for the Q3 earnings report. I said this about a month ago and @MarcoRP called me down on it, but as the date approaches, I feel it more and more. Just 2 more days - Wed Oct 23. My prediction is we'll see a lot of V3 progress starting this coming Thursday.

Let me go out on another limb and predict that either Saskatchewan or Manitoba will be the first 100% V3 state/province. North Dakota is also eligible but I don't think any site is advanced enough in the construction phase.
Marco is only worried about the business he works for and is not a real fan of Tesla or it’s owners but a fan of big oil. If folks are looking for EV app I started using Chargehub it’s much better app.

Marco is only worried about the business he works for and is not a real fan of Tesla or it’s owners but a fan of big oil. If folks are looking for EV app I started using Chargehub it’s much better app.
1: no, I don’t work for PlugShare. PlugShare is a Californian company and I’m from Montreal. I only enjoy contributing to the site.

2: You think I pretend to like Tesla? Now that’s funny!! I recommend you take a look at my profile pic, now if you have a problem seeing that, I’d recommend you go check your eyeglass prescription. Now maybe that’s not proof I like Tesla, but also note I spend a bit if my time scanning this and other forums looking for any new Supercharger that might come up. Note that I’m also an active editor on Supercharge Info, the site that monitors Tesla’s SC network buildout. If that doesn’t scream “I like Tesla” do tell me what the f*** does!!

3: Cool, as you’ve already said you’ve changed to ChargeHub. WoW! Bold move buddy! I’m SO offended. Just kidding, I couldn’t give the slightest about that. Have fun using ChargeHub, I DON’T CARE!!!

4: You know if you have something against me, either ignore my account or buzz off, or if it would make you feel better, feel free me to message me with any beefs you have with me, I would just love to ignore it!

5: Please dont pollute this forum with your stupid BS, it’s just too dumb

End of rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.