TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

snippiness

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DrTaras, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. posity

posity Member

Go buy a Leaf if it bothers you to have an EV where the batteries actually last and it actually takes a bit of energy to accomplish that task. Or, if you know of a technology that allows the batteries to last without some conditioning, maybe you should contact Tesla with your brilliant engineering insight. Problem here is that Tesla is refreshingly upfront with the details so that whiners without a clue can complain about every technical detail. It's a straightforward tradeoff: expend a tiny bit of energy all the time, or replace your batteries in just a year or two (Leaf). Personally, I like the idea of having batteries that will last well beyond the 8 years they are warranted. Is there a problem here that actually needs solving, or are you just another Tesla whiner?

• Funny x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. Kuhz

Kuhz Active Member

^no need for condescending tone

OP: normal

• Funny x 1
  3. Triplett

Triplett Banned

Then the Tesla is driven by a putz. A P3D outperforms an M2 in every respect.

• Disagree x 2
  4. New123

New123 Member

I am just posting what I observed. I might know very less when compared with others. I am curious to know if that is normal or it is the same for every one. Some one posted that he observed only 1 mile. Mine is an inventory model X so I was little worried that as the car was continuously charged and wanted to make sure if that caused any issue so that I can check with the SC. Also, I got the opportunity to return this car and buy a new model car. I am just trying to get more information to weigh my decision of returning the car and buy a new one. Anyways, thanks for your input(no sarcasm) as this helps me understand more about Tesla. :)

5. franklandfield

NO CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY YET

• Like x 2
  6. Dana1

Dana1 Supporting Member

No one is making you buy the car. Quite frankly your attitude is horrible. I already don’t like you. Obviously you want to find issues and I’m sure, like any good ambulance chaser, you will. Go to yoga. Take a Valium. Try to smile at something. Buy a different car. You’ll be miserable with updates that are sometimes glitchy and always roll out on Elon time. This is beta technology. It is not going to work as you will expect...you clearly have zero patience and itching to fight. Buy a different car. One that’s been out a few years and has had its glitches taken care of.

• Disagree x 1
  7. TheKyleLyles

TheKyleLyles New Member

Sorry that she's old and overweight.

• Disagree x 1
  8. adam0785

adam0785 Member

[​IMG]

lol seriously what did you just say? Perhaps you should use the Google machine and do some light reading on how to put together a coherent thought.......

Still waiting for evidence of a NN

9. Ludalicious

Ludalicious Member

I have one already tips

10. Ludalicious

Ludalicious Member

All have to find the post. Might of been the only person to of actually notice.

11. gnuarm

gnuarm Model X 100 with 72 kW chargers

I take it you aren't typing your posts?

12. Ludalicious

Ludalicious Member

What does this have to do with the original post? You seem like the type of person that opens his mouth for no reason.

• Love x 2
  13. gnuarm

gnuarm Model X 100 with 72 kW chargers

The reason is that your posts are hard to read and I couldn't figure out why. Then I realized you are talking into a phone or something and the words printed are not what you said.

That's the reason I used my fingers. You are the one opening his mouth. At least this time your phone got the words right.

14. WilliamG

WilliamG Member

I don’t see any problems with these videos, just the person driving without following the AP guidelines, using the feature where it’s not intended to be used.

I’m sure I count myself among many who can’t wait till you crash your car (preferably without you hurting any innocent people), and then we won’t have to read your nonsense for a good while.

• Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 1
  15. Rottenapplr

Rottenapplr Member

Ummmm it’s ffucking Death Valley. Who in their right mind would take a short range ev to Death Valley is beyond me. Maybe you would be that guy. There were no ev insight during The whole trip; only a long range ev would work in this use case.

There were three other level 2 j chargers that sat empty all night at the hotel. Maybe they have ocd and they have to to the left sided charger I was using but three other charge points were not used all night.

Thank you for your high horse opinion.

Moron.

• Like x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Funny x 1
  16. WilliamG

WilliamG Member

Na, most of us here are not anti-Tesla, - just anti-idiot. In addition, there's no empirical data to be gotten from using something in a way it's not designed to be used. Then again I suspect that you think there's empirical data about the lifespan of human teeth by chewing on screws and nails, and swishing battery acid before bed.

17. bwilson4web

bwilson4web hit the spot

Yet you still post such nonsense. . . . <GRINS>

Bob Wilson

18. Triplett

Triplett Banned

The guy's from Alabama.....the state isn't exactly known for producing the fastest ships in Starfleet.....

19. M109Rider

M109Rider Member

#6379 M109Rider, May 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
    Preventing the car from veering into on coming traffic if the driver isn’t paying attention saves lives.

Do you have anything deeper to debate than “nope” as to why you think it won’t, or is that as deep as your argument gets. :)

20. bwilson4web

bwilson4web hit the spot

Send me the $3k I spent to buy basic AutoPilot, actually $5k because that is what it is worth to me. Otherwise you’re oral diarrhea has no credibility.

Bob Wilson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.