TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Snoqualmie, WA supercharger location

Discussion in 'North America' started by SnoValleyRob, Jun 26, 2017.

1. SnoValleyRob

SnoValleyRob Member

Today I spoke with the Mayor of Snoqualmie and asked him if he knew where the supercharger location in Snoqualmie, WA (25 miles east of Seattle) would be placed. I assumed it would likely be at the new Safeway that is going in or at the new hotel nearby, he said that it will be located within the Safeway parking lot. I am an early model 3 reservation holder and live in a detached condo without a driveway or garage and likely won't be moving until next year, so this location 5 minutes from home allows me to make this work fairly easily!

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. frickalicious

frickalicious New Member

Great news! Thanks for sharing. Hope there are plenty of stations for residents and visitors

3. Pricee2

Pricee2 Member

@SnoValleyRob are you sure the mayor knows the difference between an EV charger (ie J1772 etc) and a Tesla Supercharger? I don't know the location of the new Safeway but if it is near the town center that is not a convenient location for I90 travelers. Just my opinion.

4. sranta

sranta New Member

I drive from Cle Elum to Snoqualmie as a commute every day in my P85. While I can make the round trip without charging, it would be nice to have a Supercharger here in case I do a lot of west-side city driving before heading back home to Cle Elum. I looked at the parking lot of the new Safeway and while there is some new construction for a gas station going on, I don't see a convenient place where Tesla could put the large charger equipment cabinets (and surrounding security fence) for the Superchargers stalls themselves. There are some places in the (rather smallish) parking lot for actual stalls. Maybe they will put the equipment in the area that is currently closed off for the gas station build (I circled the potential supercharger area in a planning picture I found online of the Safeway lot.)

Attached Files: