Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snow Chains Tesla Model S Trak Sport (or others) CATRASP217

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is a pair of snow chains for a Tesla Model S. I bought these directly from Tesla. Let me tell you why these are great:

-They are already set-up for Tesla Model S 19" wheels (also comes with parts for other setups of course). There is a bunch of fiddling around to getting them set-up - you don't have to do this.
-They've been used once, for less than a mile. I only used them in the deep snow to test them out to make sure I could put them on by myself.
-Getting rid of them b/c I've upgraded to an X, and these won't fit.
-All Teslas are amazing in the snow, but having these will give you that extra peace of mind.

It includes:
-2 sets of chains (for rear tires)
-extra parts for other wheel sizes
-Trak Sport Manual
-Tesla Supplement Manual (Installing Trak Sport Tire Chains on 19" Model S Tires)
-My own simple bullet point instructions with photos

From Tesla:
The Trak Sport snow chain provides excellent traction and durability in snowy conditions. New, upgraded design simply requires one fixing point on the outer side of the drive wheels rather than complex attachments to the inner side.

Features chain construction with 3 mm diameter cross-section links in high alloy steel.

Includes:

1 x easy-carry nylon protective bag
1 x Tesla installation guide
1 x pair of chains for two wheels

Model S Snow Chain - Trak Sport

Attachments

• IMG_9695.jpg
    IMG_9695.jpg
    687.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_9694.jpg
    IMG_9694.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 88