Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snow tire update 19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I went to several tire places today (local, costco, discount tire, etc) and the only tire that is available right now is the Pirelli Sotozero3. I was told by several places that the Michelin and Nokian's are not going to be an option for the foreseeable future (Costco said Michelin has no plans to make the 255/45/19 this year due to shortages and my local tire place said Nokian is having severe issues with production and they don't expect the Hakka's this season either). Needless to say, I ordered the Pirelli's for a car that won't arrive for another 2 months and they should arrive this week for pickup.

#Betternowthannever

I'm definitely feeling that pain now on my Y. Can't find the 19" wheels I want, and everything except sottozero 3s are out of stock. The michelin x-ice and nokian r3s were in stock last week :/

Thankfully I have the Michelin Xi3 on my 3P as the backup..

Costco lied to you. I have a set of Michelin Xice 255/45/19 in my garage just waiting for me to bolt on to my Y courtesy of Tire Rack. Tire Rack are not in stock, but Tirebuyer.com is showing them in stock. For anyone interested, get them while you can. FYI, you'll need to search by tire size on Tirebuyer, for some reason they aren't showing under the "Tesla" search option.

Reactions: pmccut