Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So after 100 miles of driving our new MX...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in love! :)

I can't wait to take it on our 3k mile road trip to Maine.

So freaking comfortable. I think I am most impressed by the handling as I pushed it a little thru some on/off ramps today. I had to keep telling myself, it does weigh 5700#. Acceleration is very adequate from the 90D, also not bad at all from 70-90.

We did an Auto Park today at Tesla of Marietta, GA.

My assistant and I gave "Pineapple" a paint polishing yesterday along with a debadge. Today we dropped her off with Derek Johnson of Atlanta Protective Films for her full Xpel exterior wrap. We will go with Suntek on the seat backs and door kick panels. Josh will be doing some tint and I'm still thinking about Clearplex for the windshield.

Attachments

• IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    408.9 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 13244809_1399678396724642_3690567141877667185_n.jpg
    13244809_1399678396724642_3690567141877667185_n.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 13239368_1400369033322245_4057141442300237429_n.jpg
    13239368_1400369033322245_4057141442300237429_n.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 102

So freaking comfortable. I think I am most impressed by the handling as I pushed it a little thru some on/off ramps today. I had to keep telling myself, it does weigh 5700#. Acceleration is very adequate from the 90D, also not bad at all from 70-90.

My assistant and I gave "Pineapple" a paint polishing yesterday along with a debadge. Today we dropped her off with Derek Johnson of Atlanta Protective Films for her full Xpel exterior wrap. We will go with Suntek on the seat backs and door kick panels. Josh will be doing some tint and I'm still thinking about Clearplex for the windshield.
Ive heard the x needs a vehicle on both sides to auto park. anyone know if that is true or not?

I almost got the titanium but I was having trouble with the color shift. I've seen one around town and it seems more grey like the top pic of the before and after debadging. When I test drove one it seemed darker. Never like in design studio though. I toggled between white, titanium and MC (Midlife Crisis?) red up til the last day.

I almost got the titanium but I was having trouble with the color shift. I've seen one around town and it seems more grey like the top pic of the before and after debadging. When I test drove one it seemed darker. Never like in design studio though. I toggled between white, titanium and MC (Midlife Crisis?) red up til the last day.

Our S85 was MCR, we actually tried to change from Titanium to MCR while in preproduction but it was too late (without a reorder and losing $5k deposit) Ti is growing on me w/ the quickness.

What are your thoughts on the figured ash interior? I was in love until I found out it wasn't glossy.

As for the parking, did it not look like there was enough space to make the back-in on the first try had the X taken a sharper angle?

What are your thoughts on the figured ash interior? I was in love until I found out it wasn't glossy.
That was the biggest shock of my delivery experience. I really wanted and thought it was glossy but how I was shocked!

I am getting used to it now. Not sure if I would switch. My best recommendation would be to see the options in cars before you commit. Even a Model S would suffice for some of the choices.