Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So any word on November Model 3 Production?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That article in electrek was reprinting something the CEO said almost a month ago. I've been scanning for info; as far as I know they still have problems.... Also, Elon himself was talking March before they get this resolved.

March before they get to 5000 per week. Presumably there are some intermediate steps between 300 a month and 5000 a week.

If you accept insideevs as a good source: 345 M3's.
November 2017 Plug-In Electric Vehicle Sales Report Card
Interesting, but I'm far more interested in how many they produced in the last week or 10 days instead.
345 could be spread all over the month (positive but not great) or a trickle of cars and then a much higher volume/day over the ending of the month.
Anxiously waiting as in 4 weeks we'll have the Q4 full numbers and I'm expecting at least around 2000 for the whole quarter, sharply concentrated in Dec production. Fingers crossed. Tesla wouldn't have opened the first round of non employee orders otherwise.

Interesting, but I'm far more interested in how many they produced in the last week or 10 days instead.
345 could be spread all over the month (positive but not great) or a trickle of cars and then a much higher volume/day over the ending of the month.
Anxiously waiting as in 4 weeks we'll have the Q4 full numbers and I'm expecting at least around 2000 for the whole quarter, sharply concentrated in Dec production. Fingers crossed. Tesla wouldn't have opened the first round of non employee orders otherwise.
Or they want to be able to tell the world they started delivery of non-employees in 2017.