Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So-Cal Power Frunk / Trunk Group Buy Interest?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So....I have a '19 M3 Stealth Performance...and I'm feeling a little "osbornish" about some of the new features. While living in SoCal...I don't think the heat pump will make a huge difference for me, specifically - but I do like the power trunk option. So I got to researching and there is a local company that offers these kits at a significantly cheaper rate than the nearest competition. I've never done business with them...but I remember running across one of the guys in his model 3 at the Glendale Galleria last December. I took a photo of his number down but never bothered to follow up until now. They do group buy incentives - and I was wondering if any of you in the Southern California region would be interested.

The site is www.smartesla.us
Here is a link to the frunk: Tesla Model 3 Power Lift Electric Frunk Kit~Version 5.0~Titanium Red/Gray Struts

Let me know if interested and I will try to update this post, accordingly, with their group buy rates. Otherwise, I'll probably just purchase it solo.

Thanks!

So....I have a '19 M3 Stealth Performance...and I'm feeling a little "osbornish" about some of the new features. While living in SoCal...I don't think the heat pump will make a huge difference for me, specifically - but I do like the power trunk option. So I got to researching and there is a local company that offers these kits at a significantly cheaper rate than the nearest competition. I've never done business with them...but I remember running across one of the guys in his model 3 at the Glendale Galleria last December. I took a photo of his number down but never bothered to follow up until now. They do group buy incentives - and I was wondering if any of you in the Southern California region would be interested.

The site is www.smartesla.us
Here is a link to the frunk: Tesla Model 3 Power Lift Electric Frunk Kit~Version 5.0~Titanium Red/Gray Struts

Let me know if interested and I will try to update this post, accordingly, with their group buy rates. Otherwise, I'll probably just purchase it solo.

Thanks!
Id be interested in a group buy, keep us posted!