Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So Cal PPF/Ceramic Coating/tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1D448638-20BB-4892-ADB9-09A88A815B38.jpeg
40ABF40E-49EA-40D8-A23C-0055CE85B643.jpeg
If you live in Southern California and appreciate AMAZING service you need to see Anderson at Corsa Motorsport.

We dropped off the Red Model Y this week for two stage paint correction, front PPF wrap, tint for the front to match the rear, ceramic coating the entire car, painted calipers and wrapping the headliner in Alcantara. He is also providing me with Unplugged coilovers + camber arms. Truly an all in one stop shop if you want to do multiple things.

The shop will return your call ASAP and reply to any messages you send through their social media in regards to pricing and such. I can’t tell you how many shops don’t! Anderson is great at communicating and on top of it all. He sends updates and has been a blessing to work with. Once the car is done I’ll post more pictures.
4EC9EF7E-369E-4549-8D28-8F46DA27E8F7.jpeg

Reactions: Y_NOT
Nice!! Anderson is great to work with. My wife’s MY red/white got tint/ceramic/glass polish about three weeks ago and it looks great.

My MY msm/black is still there getting tint/ceramic/glass polish/caliper paint/satin black emblems/Vossen wheels. Hope to pickup on Monday or Tuesday.

I bet the alcantara headliner will look amazing!! Keep us posted!!

OP...is your battery charge dropping like a rock while it’s in the shop?? Mine has been falling 10+ miles a day. When my wife’s MY was there, it didn’t lose much charge at all.

I think it’s due to the car not going to sleep, maybe because the brake calipers are off (low fluid warning?).

I hope I have enough charge to get to the Buena Park supercharger when it’s done, haha!! (Sarcasm alert! :D Corsa will plug me in, haha!!).