Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor So Cal PPF, Ceramic Coatings, Tinting, Powder Coating Exclusive Model 3 Packages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With help of others on the Tesla Motors Club Forums we have been able to put together an attractive deal for Tesla owners who reside in the SoCal area and beyond. Previous Group Buy links below:

Group Buy 1, 2, and 3

Group Buy 4

Worth mentioning that this has been around since April 2018, with great success and great reviews with many and many happy clients.

TESLA MODEL 3 EXCLUSIVE PACKAGES

PRICING:

Concours Auto Spa has offered our community excellent prices on the services below. If you opt to get a package deal there is an opportunity for even more savings!

Prices below are for Model 3 EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE only and may vary for Model X & S. Please call for information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paint Protection Film (PPF)
This deal is for Suntek Ultra Custom with wrapped edges & comes with a 10 year warranty (all custom fit, no plotters or pre-cut kits here!!)

Option 1: $1,500

Full Front: Includes Front Fenders, Front Bumper, Full Hood, and Mirrors. Does NOT include Headlights
Time in shop: 1 day

Option 2: $4,900

360 (Full) PPF
Time in shop: 4 - 5 days

Tint:
$680

Full Suntek CIR (Ceramic) Tint
Includes: Windshield, All Side Windows and Rear Window on piece. Does NOT include sunroof

Ceramic Coating:
All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

Option 1: $1350|Crystal Serum Ultra plus EXOv3 Topper (10 year warranty)

Option 2: $1200 | Crystal Serum Ultra (9 year warranty)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Services:

Powder Coat Wheels- $850 -
All four wheels any color (5 year warranty)

Center Console Wrap - $150 - 3M 1080 Satin Black, Gloss Black, or Matte Black, includes emblems. Others finishes available at additional cost.

Dashboard Wrap - $150 - 3M 1080 vinyl Carbon Fiber Matte and color. Additional colors or textures require filling in wood grain, cost plus $150

Dash Board Stain and Clear Coat - $250 -Your choice of any wood stain color with a clear satin or gloss seal.

Chrome Delete - $580 -3M 1080 Satin Black, Gloss Black, or Matte Black, includes emblems. Others finishes available at additional cost.

CONTACT INFO:
Please mention Tesla Motors Club to get the discount!

Concours Auto Spa website
[email protected]
340 Van Ness Ave E
Torrance, CA 90501
424-488-2073

Yelp Reviews

Additional discounts can be applied, speak to Doug, Brett, or Matt for more details!!

• Informative
Reactions: Daniel_6
With help of others on the Tesla Motors Club Forums we have been able to put together an attractive deal for Tesla owners who reside in the SoCal area and beyond. Previous Group Buy links below:

Group Buy 1, 2, and 3

Group Buy 4

Worth mentioning that this has been around since April 2018, with great success and great reviews with many and many happy clients.

PRICING:

Concours Auto Spa has offered our community excellent prices on the services below. If you opt to get a package deal there is an opportunity for even more savings!

Prices below are for Model 3 EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE only and may vary for Model X & S. Please call for information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This deal is for Suntek Ultra Custom with wrapped edges & comes with a 10 year warranty (all custom fit, no plotters or pre-cut kits here!!)

Full Front: Includes Front Fenders, Front Bumper, Full Hood, and Mirrors. Does NOT include Headlights

360 (Full) PPF

Tint:
$680

Includes: Windshield, All Side Windows and Rear Window on piece. Does NOT include sunroof

Ceramic Coating:
All products are Gtechniq, a UK based company and Price includes gloss enhancement Paint Correction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Services:

Center Console Wrap - $150 - 3M 1080 Satin Black, Gloss Black, or Matte Black, includes emblems. Others finishes available at additional cost.

Dashboard Wrap - $150 - 3M 1080 vinyl Carbon Fiber Matte and color. Additional colors or textures require filling in wood grain, cost plus $150

Dash Board Stain and Clear Coat - $250 -Your choice of any wood stain color with a clear satin or gloss seal.

Chrome Delete - $580 -3M 1080 Satin Black, Gloss Black, or Matte Black, includes emblems. Others finishes available at additional cost.

CONTACT INFO:

[email protected]
340 Van Ness Ave E
Torrance, CA 90501
424-488-2073

Yelp Reviews

Additional discounts can be applied, speak to Doug, Brett, or Matt for more details!!

Group Buy 1, 2, and 3

Group Buy 4

PRICING:

360 (Full) PPF

Tint:
$680

Ceramic Coating:

Additional Services:

CONTACT INFO:

[email protected]
340 Van Ness Ave E
Torrance, CA 90501
424-488-2073

Yelp Reviews

Thanks for the inquiry "GOAT", Please give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions.

• Love
Reactions: MXWing
Concours has done beyond fantastic work on my 3 and the wife's 3.

Solid Black Car = 360 Matte PPF, Chrome Delete, Wheels
Blue Metallic Car = Chrome Delete, 360 Tint

What I appreciate the most about Doug is that he is here for you post install. I can call him anytime if I have questions and I get the vibe that I'm his only customer.

black-1.jpg
black-2.jpg
black-3.jpg
black-4.jpg
blue.jpg

Just wanted to provide an update. I just had my headlight replaced from tesla die t on the. Led accent light went dead. After replacing I contacted Doug and he was totally understanding and booked me for an appt on Friday. I got the full frontal ppf w coating a year ago and the service I got after the fact has been amazing. Not oy are the prices great but their service after the fact is totally amazing.

Went to the MDR location to get the light redone with ppf and no issues at all except traffic :(.

Brett was super great and worked in my car as promised. If anyone has any concern or problem and you reach out to them they will always work with you.

Thanks again.

Reactions: MXWing
Just wanted to provide an update. I just had my headlight replaced from tesla die t on the. Led accent light went dead. After replacing I contacted Doug and he was totally understanding and booked me for an appt on Friday. I got the full frontal ppf w coating a year ago and the service I got after the fact has been amazing. Not oy are the prices great but their service after the fact is totally amazing.

Went to the MDR location to get the light redone with ppf and no issues at all except traffic :(.

Brett was super great and worked in my car as promised. If anyone has any concern or problem and you reach out to them they will always work with you.

Thanks again.
Thank you for the kind words and making yourself available to future Model 3 owners.

Best,

Doug

I have a Blue 3, That chrome delete in MXWing looks amazing. I work in LA but don't have time to bring it to Torrance. Do you guys do mobile service?

They do work out of Marina Del Rey as well.

To be honest - it’s a hassle to get out there from South County.

I make the trip knowing I’ll get consistent quality work and follow up service if needed.