Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So easy...a sixteen year old can figure out how to operate a Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took my one of my twin daughters to figure out mirrors and steering wheel within seconds with little promp from me.
she was already blue tooth ready for seat adjustment and is a profile user of car within seconds because we own a model x.

Basically within 2 minutes or less she was driving. She stated the car was intuitive....Drove really nicely. Likes how she can take her foot off the accelerator and the car brakes. Easy to maneuver. The speed thing was easy to read. Drives like our GTI.

Can u buy me one!!

Took my one of my twin daughters to figure out mirrors and steering wheel within seconds with little promp from me.
she was already blue tooth ready for seat adjustment and is a profile user of car within seconds because we own a model x.

Basically within 2 minutes or less she was driving. She stated the car was intuitive....Drove really nicely. Likes how she can take her foot off the accelerator and the car brakes. Easy to maneuver. The speed thing was easy to read. Drives like our GTI.

Can u buy me one!!

Twins? Buy 2!

Drives like our GTI.
As in suspension and / or steering response or in some other way?

Twins? Buy 2!
Hah, I am a twin. It gets expensive having to buy everything twice and being unable to do hand-me-downs since you're both the same age. So as with most things, we shared our first car. We also shared a drivers license, but not the way you think -- one of us always drove (me). Though we could have swapped and nobody would have known. Saved on insurance too.

Can u buy me one!!
Read the first sentence as "Took my favorite of my twin daughters..." They never have to know, dad.