TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

So easy...a sixteen year old can figure out how to operate a Model 3

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by cellogig, Apr 3, 2018.

1. cellogig

cellogig Model X..Model 3

Took my one of my twin daughters to figure out mirrors and steering wheel within seconds with little promp from me.
    she was already blue tooth ready for seat adjustment and is a profile user of car within seconds because we own a model x.

Basically within 2 minutes or less she was driving. She stated the car was intuitive....Drove really nicely. Likes how she can take her foot off the accelerator and the car brakes. Easy to maneuver. The speed thing was easy to read. Drives like our GTI.

Can u buy me one!!

• Like x 6
    • Funny x 2
  2. novox77

novox77 1.21 Gigawatts

kids these days... they can type on their phone with 1 hand and without looking, and while riding a bike. inconceivable!

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  3. BobbyKings

BobbyKings Blue M3P-FSD

Twins? Buy 2!

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  4. mwu

mwu Member

As in suspension and / or steering response or in some other way?

Hah, I am a twin. It gets expensive having to buy everything twice and being unable to do hand-me-downs since you're both the same age. So as with most things, we shared our first car. We also shared a drivers license, but not the way you think -- one of us always drove (me). Though we could have swapped and nobody would have known. Saved on insurance too.

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  5. ThisIsTrue

ThisIsTrue Re-member

Well OF COURSE a 16-year-old can figure it out immediately! The question is, can a 60-year-old? :D

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. StraightDave

StraightDave Member

The car was intuitive? So it drove like a car? I was worried the 3 wouldn’t drive like a normal vehicle.

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
  7. novox77

novox77 1.21 Gigawatts

• Funny x 1
  8. cizUK

cizUK Member

• Funny x 2
  9. likeafox

likeafox Member

Read the first sentence as "Took my favorite of my twin daughters..." They never have to know, dad.

• Funny x 3