Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So excited, look at what came in!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you take pictures of it installed? I'm curious how the fit and finish is. I assume this is from RPM?
Excuse my "extremely professional" photography skills lol. It was hard to get a photo showing the fit of the whole dash since its so wide, but the fit is like this all throughout the dash panel. Very flush with the underliner.

Attachments

• dash 1.jpg
    dash 1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 151
Nice & clean looking.

My only concern is the glossy carbon finish will reflect a lot of sunlight, at the right (or wrong) angle you'll get the sun reflecting right into your eyes. It's not bad with matte carbon but it's noticeable, so I can only image how much brighter it'll be with the glossy finish. Same with the glare reflection in the side windows. Let us know how it works out.

Nice & clean looking.

My only concern is the glossy carbon finish will reflect a lot of sunlight, at the right (or wrong) angle you'll get the sun reflecting right into your eyes. It's not bad with matte carbon but it's noticeable, so I can only image how much brighter it'll be with the glossy finish. Same with the glare reflection in the side windows. Let us know how it works out.
Thanks! I have heard about glossy finishes having a nasty glare and that was a drawback for me initially, but I haven't had an issue with it. I live in Houston so the sunlight here is brutal. There is very minimal shine but nothing to the point where I can't see. Honestly brings out the beauty of the dash lol