Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So happy with Model 3 car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been reading the forums a lot since ordering and receiving my car. I just want to share for those waiting what a positive experience it was for me. The car came in perfect condition, within the timeframe of 4-6 weeks. It was better than I’d hoped. The updates keep coming and making it better. And the aftermarket is strong with ways to keep the excitement going. The car is fast and fun to drive! The neighbors love it as well and Tesla love is contagious. Good luck to all of you!

Like I tell everyone who asks me how I like my Tesla Model 3, it’s not just a car, it is part of the family now. People think I’m joking (except my wife, who’s jealous of the car :)), but like BoneHLP I too love my Tesla and it’s not something I’ve felt about any car I’ve ever owned before it.

Reactions: ZachieD and SMAlset
I’ve said the same thing about it being the first car I can say I loved owning.

One of our friends just took delivery of his Model 3. He said whenever he asked me about mine I love it so much it really influenced him to look at Tesla along with the other cars he was considering. He picked his up before Christmas and up until getting it had all kinds if nervous reservations having read things on the forums and in the financial press. He texted us the other day saying how much he loves the car and how it has dramatically improved the quality of his life. It’s always great to hear how much people really come to love their car after getting it and it usually happens on the drive home from the delivery center.

• Love
Reactions: ZachieD and Pkatz