Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So I took the plunge! Was going to wait, pfft....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from Chicago! Well, the NW burbs anyway. I avoid downtown now a days.

Recently stole a P85 with under 60k miles through the CPO program. They are getting crazy over there, I swear they've lost their minds. Man I hope nobody gets fired over this.

Or at least not until after I take delivery. First things first right?

Now December can't come quick enough.

So she's a 2013, Pearl White, Performance interior-black, moon roof, Tech pkg, carbon fiber spoiler and dash inserts, Air suspension, sound package.

Was going to get another hot rod and a driver, decided this was both.

Now my winter beater is a Solara convertible. I think I'm the only guy in Chicago with the convertible is a winter car LOL...

I learned so much from reading all the posts here, thank you so much.

Hello from Chicago! Well, the NW burbs anyway. I avoid downtown now a days.

Recently stole a P85 with under 60k miles through the CPO program. They are getting crazy over there, I swear they've lost their minds. Man I hope nobody gets fired over this.

Or at least not until after I take delivery. First things first right?

Now December can't come quick enough.

So she's a 2013, Pearl White, Performance interior-black, moon roof, Tech pkg, carbon fiber spoiler and dash inserts, Air suspension, sound package.

Was going to get another hot rod and a driver, decided this was both.

Now my winter beater is a Solara convertible. I think I'm the only guy in Chicago with the convertible is a winter car LOL...

I learned so much from reading all the posts here, thank you so much.

Hello from Chicago as well! Congrats and welcome to the Tesla drivers club ;) Enjoy the car!! Best, Mick

Reactions: Olds442
Hey Mick, Is there a Xpel vendor in the chicago-land that the club uses? does any one body shop stand out from others based on past owner experiences that you know of? Just thought I'd ask here in case any other Chicago guys see it and chime in. :)

Sure: www.chicagoautopros.com/ Highly recommended. They treated my car, my wife's car, for both they did a fantastic job, and gave great advice / referrals for car washing services to ensure to coating and car paint are kept in pristine state. My car looks like new, people always ask if I just got it (I bought in Sept 2016). However bear in mind, the coatings were done right after we received both cars.

Reactions: Olds442